Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesomeness

4 posters

Go down

If you went to Stanford, that makes you...?

Awesomeness Vote_lcap14%Awesomeness Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Awesomeness Vote_lcap57%Awesomeness Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Awesomeness Vote_lcap29%Awesomeness Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Awesomeness Vote_lcap0%Awesomeness Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Awesomeness Empty Awesomeness

Post by Brough's Daddy Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:59 pm

I would like to discuss a few things:

1.) I HATE Stanford and I still can't believe we would hire anyone from Stanford let alone our men's basketball coach. Although, if he helps UP win I will surely jump on board. On a side note, if I could drive a bus full of people off of a cliff I would sit Mike Mussina shotgun followed by Casey Jacobsen, Adam Keefe, The Lopez Twins, The Collins Twins and Josh Childress.

2.) Someone over there at UP should find our SID and ask him how many intramural championships he won while attending UP. I think his total is exactly nine (9) less than me.

3.) I am, in fact, Brough's Daddy. I beat him at everything he can think of.

4.) How rich do I have to get before I can start paying players to come to UP so we can be a perennial touranament team so I can talk trash to my snobby, D-bag Gonzaga friends?

5.) I LOVE Mexican music. I have no idea what they say but it makes me want to get bombed!

6.) The UP SID lives with a guy who tore his knee up while diving unsuccessfully for a fly ball while playing homerun derby. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who finds this amusing at worst but generally hilarious.

7.) Man I love beer.

Discuss...

Love,
Brough's Daddy
Brough's Daddy
Brough's Daddy
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Back to top Go down

Awesomeness Empty Re: Awesomeness

Post by Brough's Daddy Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:31 pm

6-a.) I actually forgot to mention that the same guy who tore up his knee while unsuccessfully diving for a fly ball while playing homerun derby also drove his car into a parked car. If you don't think either of those things are funny then $%*# You!
Brough's Daddy
Brough's Daddy
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezaldinho Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:51 pm

Seriously----

You fathered a child? affraid

OK, I'm down with #7.
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11800
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochin54 Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:22 pm

Man - I am actually laughing at this post...sigh
Rochin54
Rochin54
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by And a Spoonful of Sugar!! Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:55 am

Brough's Daddy wrote:I would like to discuss a few things:

1.) I HATE Stanford and I still can't believe we would hire anyone from Stanford let alone our men's basketball coach. Although, if he helps UP win I will surely jump on board. On a side note, if I could drive a bus full of people off of a cliff I would sit Mike Mussina shotgun followed by Casey Jacobsen, Adam Keefe, The Lopez Twins, The Collins Twins and Josh Childress.

2.) Someone over there at UP should find our SID and ask him how many intramural championships he won while attending UP. I think his total is exactly nine (9) less than me.

3.) I am, in fact, Brough's Daddy. I beat him at everything he can think of.

4.) How rich do I have to get before I can start paying players to come to UP so we can be a perennial touranament team so I can talk trash to my snobby, D-bag Gonzaga friends?

5.) I LOVE Mexican music. I have no idea what they say but it makes me want to get bombed!

6.) The UP SID lives with a guy who tore his knee up while diving unsuccessfully for a fly ball while playing homerun derby. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who finds this amusing at worst but generally hilarious.

7.) Man I love beer.

Discuss...

Love,
Brough's Daddy

1. Not a fan of Stanford. Do like our coach but not a fan of Stanford. I think my bus would also include Pete Carroll (douche). Also the bus would be towing a trailor with most of the Portland based Gonzaga faithful.

2. Agreed he couldn't hang with my total

3. Luckyyyyy

4. Seriously, we need to get some good recruits in. Let's take a chance on a guy who may get into a little trouble. If he can break down a guy and stick the jumper, ala Pooh Jeter, I'm willing to take the risk.

5. meh

6. It was pretty funny until he couldn't get up.

7. Beer, the cause and solution to most of lifes problems...give me a beer.
And a Spoonful of Sugar!!
And a Spoonful of Sugar!!
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum