Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise/ESPN prep all star teams are out

3 posters

Go down

Rise/ESPN prep all star teams are out Empty Rise/ESPN prep all star teams are out

Post by Geezaldinho Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:56 pm

Kendall Johnson made the first Team! It looks like she can't be ignored on the National stage any longer. She was also given a #4 ranking in the FAB 50 National rankings! I guess two consecutive state titles and an undefeated season will do that.

Sarah Bridges made the second team, one of only 8 Juniors named to any of the three teams.

Other players of note: Potential recruit Kealia Ohai made the first team as a Junior (one of three) and Tiana Brockway, Who I had kept an Eye on as recruit, Made the second team. She committed to FSU.

This is for the teams that play a fall schedule. Some states play in the Spring, so those players will be named to a later squad.
Here's the link
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11800
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Rise/ESPN prep all star teams are out Empty Re: Rise/ESPN prep all star teams are out

Post by onetouchfutbol Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:02 pm

Nice find. When will UP hire this man as a talent scout?
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2203
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Rise/ESPN prep all star teams are out Empty Re: Rise/ESPN prep all star teams are out

Post by purple haze Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:33 pm

Geez, thanks for the great scouting report. I wonder how these rankings might influence a coaching staff. Sure, the Pilots' brain trust knows Kendall is first-rate, but this should boost her stock even higher. I see a midfield battle royal shaping up for who earns playing time next season.
purple haze
purple haze
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 749
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down