Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kendra (and Rachael)

+2
FANatic
Harry Redknapp
6 posters

Go down

Kendra (and Rachael) Empty Kendra (and Rachael)

Post by Harry Redknapp Sun Nov 23 2008, 21:07

In all of the conversations about how we are going to miss, and are now missing, the three amigas; and, in the postmortem on last night's game and areas of the field where we might be less strong - in response to admonitions about calling out individuals by name I'm being less specific - some of us last night recognized that we have forgotten that we are also missing Kendra. I think it's safe to say that if she was fit, she'd be getting significant playing time and probably starting at outside mid. And we'd be stronger for her presence.

If you also consider Ms. R Rapinoe, then even more questions come to mind.
Harry Redknapp
Harry Redknapp
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Back to top Go down

Kendra (and Rachael) Empty Re: Kendra (and Rachael)

Post by FANatic Mon Nov 24 2008, 07:58

Good point, Harry. Kendra being out is probably huge right now. She was starting at outside mid when she went down. So we not only lost our starting outside mid, but also are another player down as far as bench depth is concerned.

Hey, congrats on reaching 200 posts Harry. It's quite an accomplishment! Very Happy
FANatic
FANatic
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehouse Mon Nov 24 2008, 08:57

Well, 200 is indeed impressive, FANatic, but someone else is VERY close to a much more important milestone! Wink
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Poopdeck Pappy Mon Nov 24 2008, 13:19

Kendra would have played that outside mid spot with her characteristic elegance. It would have been nice to see.

Oh yeah, did I mention that I finally made it to 50 posts. I realize that this feat won't qualify me for the executive suite but maybe now I'll get to use the Port-a-Potty.
Poopdeck Pappy
Poopdeck Pappy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by aleppiek Mon Nov 24 2008, 14:00

poopdeck you have been posting fast and furious, you'll be catching me in no time.
aleppiek
aleppiek
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by purple haze Mon Nov 24 2008, 14:33

Kendra is missed now and will be needed next year. Her absence is part of the big game of "what if" we've been playing all season on this site. Donald Rumsfeld said that you go to war with the army you have, not the one you wish you had. (Believe me, blue state voters, I am amazed that I am quoting Rummie, but he has a point.) The 15 healthy, available Pilots are in the hunt. If they have their heads in the game, they have put the wishin' and hopin' and might-have-beens aside to focus on the next game.
purple haze
purple haze
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 749
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down