Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UP Women VS U-23 Predictions?

+11
purple haze
Harry Redknapp
GUPhantom
ninjapizza
Old Skipper
PilotNut
KFTC
A_Fan
Stonehouse
ohhh_yeah
aleppiek
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

UP Women VS U-23 Predictions? - Page 2 Empty Re: UP Women VS U-23 Predictions?

Post by eFan Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:39 am

After a quick google search, I found a sophomore midfielder from Jesuit named "Sarah Bridges" who was on the Metro Conference 1st Team and the All State 2nd Team.

See links here and here.

eFan
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ohhh_yeah Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:51 am

purple haze wrote:
On another note, the box score for U-23 game shows that it was #19 Lindsay Ozimek who went down with what looked like bad leg injury in the 2nd half. I'm no doctor (and don't play one on TV) but it looked eerily like Megan R's ACL injury. Ozimek fell with no contact and was very upset and in pain even after the game, and crutches were brought to the bench for her.

her knee was the size of a small watermelon after the match and very discolored... i asked the trainer for a report about the injury and i received a very angry scowl from her...
ohhh_yeah
ohhh_yeah
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Back to top Go down

UP Women VS U-23 Predictions? - Page 2 Empty Sarah Bridges

Post by FANatic Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:55 am

eFan - great work on Sarah Bridges. It all fits: the Pilots are currently trying to nail down the best sophomore recruits in the nation that fit the team's style and culture. They already have one published commit from sophomore stand-out Ellen Parker, from Arizona. I don't know anythng about Sarah, but First Team All-Metro League and Second Team All-State as a sophomore, from big-school 6A Jesuit, implies to me that she is one of the best young high school age players in the state. It would be a good bet that it was her at the game. Cool
FANatic
FANatic
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by UPSoccerFanatic Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:13 am

Bridges attended the Nike Premier 50 soccer camp, which Nike bills as the top 50 U16s in the nation. Of course, beats me how anyone knows who the top 50 are.
UPSoccerFanatic
UPSoccerFanatic
All-WCC
All-WCC

Number of posts : 1867
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://sites.google.com/site/rpifordivisioniwomenssoccer/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2