Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is official, Evans is out at USF

4 posters

Go down

It is official, Evans is out at USF Empty It is official, Evans is out at USF

Post by MaizeBluePurple Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:10 am

I don't know what took them so long to officially fire him? If you are going to fire him, do it. Don't BS. Does not make the Athletic Department look good. (And now they will probably have a lawsuit on their hands)
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3304814
MaizeBluePurple
MaizeBluePurple
***PilotFans Donor***
***PilotFans Donor***

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Back to top Go down

It is official, Evans is out at USF Empty Re: It is official, Evans is out at USF

Post by PilotNut Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:54 am

I dont get it... what have they been doing since December? Nothing, apparently. What a mess. And now a lawsuit, and I say go for it Evans. You got a royal screw job.

What coaching candidate is going to want to come into such a dysfunctional administration? Question

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

It is official, Evans is out at USF Empty Re: It is official, Evans is out at USF

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:23 pm

In more than one story about the USF cluster Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad , it was reported that the AD told Evans he was going to take a leave of absence, and that she had cause to terminate him. Why wait so long if you had cause? And if you already had a reason why would take 4 months for the administration to examine the facts and make a decision? I hope the inevitable lawsuit exposes whatever dirty laundry there is at USF and forces some big changes because things do not look good down there.
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by PilotDrummer Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:56 pm

I think that AD should be next. What a Charlie Foxtrot of a situation...
PilotDrummer
PilotDrummer
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 509
Location : Check behind the basket or in the drum squad. I probably have a cowbell.
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down