Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tournament Central

Go down

Tournament Central Empty Tournament Central

Post by PilotNut Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:46 am

Cool It's time for the WCC tourney again in sunny & warm San Diego... Feel free to post your thoughts here on the tourney. There is a seperate topic in the women's hoops forum for their tournament.

Here is the official WCC Men's bracket: Men's Bracket

Here is the WCC site's tournament page, with scores, gametrackers, etc. for all games: WCC Tourney Page

As the #7 seed, we have a 1st-round match-up against #6 Pepperdine at approx. 8pm on Friday. Pepp lives & dies by the 3--lets hope they dont hit a hot streak on Friday!! And if we can get past Pepp, we play host #3 USD. Man, I really would have rather played #4 SCU... we match up better against them and they arent the home team!! Arrgh!

Roundoing out the seeds, Gonzaga is #1, SMC is #2, SCU is #4, USF is #5, LMU is #8.

I will be at all the games and will provide some recaps in between if I have a few minutes between sessions & beers! Smile

Did anyone else catch the UP reference during the GU/SCU broadcast last night? Bardo was talking about the WCC bracket and mentioned UP as a "Dangerous team at times"... I am glad he chose to phrase it that way! Wink

Pre-Game Festivities: The following is from the Alumni Office:
Come show your purple pride at a pre-game reception on the USD campus on Friday, March 7. We'll be gathering in the Degheri Alumni Center in The Board Room 120 and on the back patio from 4:30-6:00 p.m. Enjoy free drinks and appetizers, and get your name in for the Pilot booster raffle prize. After the pre-game reception, head over to see some basketball action at the Jenny Craig Pavilion.

One game at a time. Lets start out strong and BREAK THE WAVES!

Go Pilots!
PilotNut
PilotNut
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down