Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wozzy interview

2 posters

Go down

Wozzy interview Empty Wozzy interview

Post by ninjapizza Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:36 pm

The latest issue of the women's soccer magazine Fair Game For Pre-Teens features an interview with Angie Woznuk, which is available online here. She talks about the new coach, her senior season, and the great first season of Sophie Schmidt. She mentions that at one point last season the Pilots were training with only eight healthy players. I didn't know it had gotten that bad.

Maybe it's my bias, but Wozzy shows a lot more individual personality in her responses than past interviewees. Maybe it's the questions, but I swear sometimes the players are literally interchangeable.
ninjapizza
ninjapizza
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Wozzy interview Empty Re: Wozzy interview

Post by FANatic Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:00 am

NP - thanks for the link to the article. I really enjoyed reading it. It gives one an honest look into what Wozzie's really feeling. She is very humble. And definitely excited to have another shot at making her "Dream Team".

It's going to be fun watching to see if Angie makes the Olympic Team. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have both Steph and Woz on that team!!! Cool
FANatic
FANatic
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down