Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSU beats Montana 70-68 Dominguez stars

4 posters

Go down

PSU beats Montana 70-68   Dominguez stars Empty PSU beats Montana 70-68 Dominguez stars

Post by Geezaldinho Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:59 pm

I'm starting to like Comcast. It gave me a chance to see our "other " Pilot team.

JD looked really good. He scored at least 26, got some steals and assists, and looked like he was really in control of play.

Wish he was still on the bluff.

Go VIKS
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11794
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

PSU beats Montana 70-68   Dominguez stars Empty Re: PSU beats Montana 70-68 Dominguez stars

Post by Rob's Jacket Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:03 pm

Makes it really easy to root for the Vikings in every game but one. Very Happy

PSU was actually playing without two of their starters tonight. If they get healthy, they've got a legitimate shot at the Big Sky title. Coach Bone is being mentioned as a potential candidate for the OSU job.

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

PSU beats Montana 70-68   Dominguez stars Empty Re: PSU beats Montana 70-68 Dominguez stars

Post by PilotNut Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:20 pm

Interesting if Bone is a candidate... he hasnt proven that he can recruit yet, has he? Almost all of his roster consists of transfers...

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob's Jacket Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:15 pm

True . . . but I think Oregon State's going to be looking for some transfers after this year. They'll have one scholarship open with the departure of Giles, and I get the feeling that a couple other players are going to want out once a new coach is hired.

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by ManOfVision Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:34 am

Bone has no business getting a Pac-10 job. OSU, yes even OSU, can do better than him. Reveno is a better coach than Bone.

ManOfVision
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down