Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Happening with the U-20's?

+9
KFTC
A_Fan
PurplePrideTrumpet
FANatic
PilotNut
Harry Redknapp
UPWomenSoccerRookie
UPSoccerFanatic
Geezaldinho
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What's Happening with the U-20's? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Happening with the U-20's?

Post by FANatic Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:50 am

Phantom - your enthusiasm for all things Keelin is truly inspiring! I am getting excited just reading your posts, especially that last one...

Wow - Keelin is really taking off. It she has to redshirt 2008 to play in the U-20 Women's World Cup, so be it. It will be short term pain for us, but in the long term, she'll have three more years as a Pilot! And she will be a better and more versatile player, and much more confident after her international experience.

It's exciting having our young players develop into international players making a difference on our national teams. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
FANatic
FANatic
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

What's Happening with the U-20's? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's Happening with the U-20's?

Post by UPSoccerFanatic Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:47 am

I think Keelin demonstrates something about good recruiting. I can't remember where it was, but I remember Garrett talking about her in a public forum somewhere (perhaps at the Pilots' post-season dinner last year?) and making very positive comments and also that he felt she was someone who had maybe had slipped through the cracks in the recruiting process.

And, isn't Lauren an assistant coach for the Region IV ODP team? My impression has been that she has a very significant role in the recruiting process. And, with Lisa Sari working on upping her coaching creds, what a great staff they have put together! Plus, they're obviously going through a transition from recruiting on the West Coast to recruiting throughout the US. Very, very ambitious.
UPSoccerFanatic
UPSoccerFanatic
All-WCC
All-WCC

Number of posts : 1867
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://sites.google.com/site/rpifordivisioniwomenssoccer/

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezaldinho Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:42 pm

UPSoccerFanatic wrote:I think Keelin demonstrates something about good recruiting. I can't remember where it was, but I remember Garrett talking about her in a public forum somewhere (perhaps at the Pilots' post-season dinner last year?) and making very positive comments and also that he felt she was someone who had maybe had slipped through the cracks in the recruiting process.

That was in the bio I referenced above. here's the RELEASE
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11800
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3