Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Porter be gone if they run the table in conference?

+17
blacksheep
VillaGorilla
Stonehouse
pilotram
StudentPilot
Shadrach
JimmAlacki
wrv
Woodless 2.0
DoubleDipper
bullwinkle
dholcombe
NoPoNeighbor
Geezaldinho
Dean Murdoch
PilotNut
bobtcat2
21 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Will Porter be gone if they run the table in conference? - Page 5 Empty Re: Will Porter be gone if they run the table in conference?

Post by pilotram Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:29 pm

Tim Miles is available. And he's Catholic. Easy sell to the folks in Waldschmidt Hall. Just sayin'.
pilotram
pilotram
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Will Porter be gone if they run the table in conference? - Page 5 Empty Re: Will Porter be gone if they run the table in conference?

Post by DoubleDipper Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:50 pm

pilotram wrote:Tim Miles is available. And he's Catholic. Easy sell to the folks in Waldschmidt Hall. Just sayin'.
Not sure a guy who a month before the season ended said, "If they fire me, they're still going to pay me. … I'm still a millionaire" is the kind of guy the fans would really want, let alone the Waldschmidt folks.

Miles, 52, was fired by Nebraska with two years left on his contract, and under terms of his deal, the school must pay him $105,000 for every month remaining on his contract, which comes out to a total of $2.52 million over the next couple of years, if my math is correct.
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11095
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5