2020 Recruiting

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

default Re: 2020 Recruiting

Post by DoubleDipper on Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:45 am

DoubleDipper wrote:Leyi Adebayo, also from Melbourne, and a youth club teammate of Zac Triplett, reportedly made an official visit to The Bluff last week and it would appear he's narrowing his choices to UP, UC Riverside, and USD.
Leyi must have confused his universities (and his coasts), instead of choosing Portland, he chose Princeton.
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 8268
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by up7587 on Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:13 pm

@VerbalCommits wrote:2020 Otero JC (CO) G RayQuawndis Mitchell has received an offer from Portland.
http://verbalcommits.com/players/rayquawndis-mitchell
up7587
up7587
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 4592
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDipper on Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:37 am

I’m aware of six players currently being recruited by UP that are not mentioned in this thread but as I’m expecting a coaching change at the end of the season and before the signing period begins, I’ve been holding off posting their names as the new staff will no doubt have their own ideas about recruiting.

But I decided to make an exception in the case of one player who popped-up today with a name we’ll all love, DeMarcus Sharp!

He may never come to Portland, but as we all loved seeing D’Marques Tyson and Bobby Sharp at UP (they played together one season), it would just seem right that the 6-4/180 point guard from Columbus, Missouri via Colby Community College should get a shout-out here.

2020 Recruiting - Page 3 Screen22

DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 8268
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum