2020 Recruiting

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

default Re: 2020 Recruiting

Post by DoubleDipper on Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:44 pm

Dean Murdoch wrote:Australians? Huh, interesting.

I can think of Chier Maker and Adam Quick in Pilots history, but no others...
It does seem like all the Aussies go to SMC, but 6-9/230 Chris Jackson, who hales from Wollongong, NSW, Australia played four years for the Pilots and graduated in 2007.

Chris posts on PN from time-to-time, maybe he can tell us of other Australian players who have played on the men's team...we've had a number of Aussies playing for the women's team, including two this coming season.

That's Chris catching the ball from Darren Cooper while at lunch before passing it to Kevin Field at the same table. If memory serves me correctly, Chris then tosses the ball to Walter Thompson who throws it to Sherrard Watson, who passes it to Rev...2006-2007 was Rev's first year.

BTW, I spoke to Ethan Niedermeyer, Rev's first recruit, a couple of weeks ago, he's now a lawyer with the district attorney's office in San Francisco.
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 8041
Registration date : 2011-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoCal_Pilot on Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:41 pm

I think I like those uniforms better than any they had while I was on the Bluff haha

SoCal_Pilot
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2019-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Murdoch on Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:46 am

DoubleDipper wrote:It does seem like all the Aussies go to SMC, but 6-9/230 Chris Jackson, who hales from Wollongong, NSW, Australia played four years for the Pilots and graduated in 2007.

I couldn't come up with that name, and that was even during my time at UP! Heck of a memory there, DoubleDipper.

Dean Murdoch
Dean Murdoch
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2015-01-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDipper on Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:27 pm

Aussie Prospects wrote:OFFERED - 6’6 Point Guard, Daniel Foster has received an offer from NCAA D1 University of Portland. Big congratulations @danielfoster___ after showing out at the GASO tournament in Dallas
Another Aussie!  Daniel Foster is a 6-6/170 combo guard originally from Perth and now living in Melbourne, Australia.

Foster, like his teammates Triplett and Adebayo, also has an offer from the University of Missouri - Kansas City (UMKC) Kangaroos, and also Hartford, UC Riverside, and Eastern Washington.
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDipper on Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:10 pm

DoubleDipper wrote:It's no surprise that Bagley, from Phoenix, has trimmed his list to just Arizona, Cal, and ASU...eliminating at least 10 others schools, including seven majors and Portland.
Bagley committed to ASU today...
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDipper on Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:06 pm

DoubleDipper wrote:Difficult to tell if this article is accurate, but according to 247 Sports, 6-8/215 Auckland native Samuel Mennenga has been offered by UP.
Mennenga today declared he won't be coming to UP when he graduates in December.

Still on his list, among other schools, are St. Mary's and Washington State.
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum