Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Article About Stephanie Cox (nee Lopez)

4 posters

Go down

Great Article About Stephanie Cox (nee Lopez) Empty Great Article About Stephanie Cox (nee Lopez)

Post by Stonehouse Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:01 am

Not used to seeing the Cox at the end of her name, but this is truly a great article:

http://centercircle.ussoccer.com/fullStory.jsp_9-4587523.html

Good luck to her and congratulations for reaching the dream of being a full-time professional player!!!
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down

Great Article About Stephanie Cox (nee Lopez) Empty Re: Great Article About Stephanie Cox (nee Lopez)

Post by FANatic Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:44 pm

Thanks for the link, Stonehouse. You the MAN!!! Cool Cool Cool

(Haven't said that one in awhile. Feels kinda good. Things are slowly pickin' up around here.)
FANatic
FANatic
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Great Article About Stephanie Cox (nee Lopez) Empty Re: Great Article About Stephanie Cox (nee Lopez)

Post by fozziewozzie Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:14 pm

thanks stoney,
loved the article an only makes me think even more highly of stephanie if that was ever possible. because of the love for her husband i 'hear' in her voice i will call her stephanie cox. i still have a hard time calling lauren 'hanson', but then again i haven't read anything on her marriage. not that i doubt her love for her husband!
fozziewozzie
fozziewozzie
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Fan Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:10 am

I see where Stephanie got a photo and a mention of her Lowe's award in this week's Sport's Illustrated. It's on page 73.
A_Fan
A_Fan
All-WCC
All-WCC

Number of posts : 1538
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down