2019 Recruiting

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

2019 Recruiting - Page 9 Empty Re: 2019 Recruiting

Post by DoubleDipper on Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:05 am

Dean Murdoch wrote:Oh, I think I see what you mean, McCaskill was with the Missouri Flight a couple weekends ago. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think it's standard for a recently graduated high school player committed to a D1 school to be playing at whatever level that is...AAU?
Link Year Prep wrote:Help us welcome @iceylife05 (Donyae MCaskill) to the Pride! Big time pick up, was already a MM signee who has decided to reclassify!!! #PartOfThePride
Donyae McCaskill has "reclassified" and will spend a year at Link Year Prep, the same school the Pilots' guard Chase Adams attended...and the Pilots once again have 13 scholarship players for 2019-20.
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 7960
Registration date : 2011-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDipper on Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:13 am

Dean Murdoch wrote:So I guess that's it, then? With Phillips apparently returning, I guess the 2019-20 lineup will shape up something like this?

PG - Walker, Ferebee, Adams
SG - Porter, McCaskill Harewood
SF - White, Fahrensohn
PF - Tryon, Diabate, Phillips
C - Hogland, Akwuba, Collinsworth
FYP Cool
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDipper on Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:39 pm

Dean Murdoch wrote:Hey, here we go.
@JonRothstein wrote:Source: VMI grad transfer Austin Vereen will visit Portland on Friday. Immediately eligible.
Didn't play at all last year due to wrist surgery, but was a big contributor on a not-so-good VMI team back in 2017-18 (10.4 points, 4.7 rebounds per game). 6-4, 190 with one season left and plays at a position of need for next year's Pilots. Looks like Siena is also targeting him, he visited there last weekend.
I have no idea if UP ever made Austin Vereen an offer, but apparently Vereen found Stockton and Coach Stoudamire to his liking as he committed to UOP yesterday...
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoCal_Pilot on Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:25 pm

It seems like Vereen and Harewood are similar players in terms of what they can bring to the table? Just speculating but it would seem likely that the Pilots would only be on the market for one of the two

SoCal_Pilot
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2019-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum