Nike news

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nike news

Post by up7587 on Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:31 pm

PilotNut wrote:This is not a new problem...  this has been an issue dating back to the old wheel logo--and the P logo was supposed to address it... yet there was little in Nike apparel at any given moment in the bookstore, and even less available in Chiles.  The bookstore REALLY needs some competition.  Mad

Speaking if which, how about a Pilot Nation polo shirt? I'd be good for a couple.

up7587
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3522
Registration date : 2007-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nike news

Post by PilotNut on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:47 pm

There have been discussions, and some designs were drawn up (by our good friend NoPoNeighbor), for a PN T-shirt version 2.0... and it would still be viable with the new logo scheme.  

I will admit that I was going to try to coincide with the start of the 2014 soccer season... then came word that a new logo was coming out...  so nothing further has come of it yet. Maybe leading into hoops season is a good time?

I would love a polo shirt.  That is a bit more involved than a t-shirt (based on time, funding this out of my pocket, printing vs. embroidery, etc).  

Last edited by PilotNut on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer)

PilotNut
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3918
Registration date : 2007-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dimension Six News??

Post by DoubleDipper on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:11 pm

How many of us knew this: Phil Knight wanted Nike to be known as Dimension Six.  

In retrospect, ugh!

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-nike-got-its-name-2016-1

DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 6264
Registration date : 2011-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: