Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra tickets!

2 posters

Go down

Extra tickets! Empty Extra tickets!

Post by parsons13 Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:14 pm

Hi all,

Long-time lurker, maybe second time poster. I had a different user name, but honestly have forgotten it.

Now I'm not sure if advertising ticket sales is allowed in this forum or not; if it isn't, I apologize and will delete this thread.

Here's the deal: I graduated from UP in 2013, and spent the past year in Munich, Germany, teaching English after receiving a Fulbright Grant. It was a fantastic year, and I’m grateful for all the support I got from UP. When I heard that Bayern Munich was coming to Portland, I was beyond excited. I got a ticket for the All-Star game last week, which was fantastic.
I also responded to the email sent by the Athletics Department regarding the ticket happy hour for new season ticket purchases, because one of the rewards was a chance to attend a closed Bayern Munich training/autograph session. I ended up negotiating with a very understanding employee, since my current situation means I wouldn’t be able to enjoy season tickets like some fans might.

In the end, Bayern postponed their closed training session to the afternoon, and made it open to the public...  Mad 
Anyways, I purchased 2 mini-packs that include 4 games:
8/30 vs. Stanford
9/28 vs. Washington
10/5 vs. Saint Mary’s
10/26 vs. LMU

Now, to be honest, I don’t have as much interest in these games as most of you probably do. I’m not trying to make a profit on this at all; if I could get $5 for each ticket (General Admission), then I would at least feel less guilty about spending $56 to attend a public Bayern Munich training session.

You all might already have season tickets, rendering this post useless, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to check. Otherwise, I'll at least try to make it to a game or 2!

Thanks for reading and GO PILOTS!

parsons13
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-07-29

Back to top Go down

Extra tickets! Empty Re: Extra tickets!

Post by UPSoccerFanatic Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:49 pm

I'll be happy to buy your tickets for the price you paid for them. I'll PM you.
UPSoccerFanatic
UPSoccerFanatic
All-WCC
All-WCC

Number of posts : 1867
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://sites.google.com/site/rpifordivisioniwomenssoccer/

Back to top Go down