Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Der Rhino (das Nashorn?)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Der Rhino (das Nashorn?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Der Rhino (das Nashorn?)

Post by DoubleDipper Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:57 pm

pilotdad1 wrote:I had terrible trouble getting on the Telekom stream so I went to twitter and got some help
Philipp didn't seem to have any problem, and he said he had no problem understanding the commentators....Razz

Der Rhino (das Nashorn?) - Page 2 Philli10
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11139
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by pilotdad1 Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:44 pm

Two things to report.

I saw the best basketball game today since the 3 OT game vs BYU.
Ryans team came out slow, soft and with 7 minutes left in the 3rd, DOWN 20 they put the big fella in. To be honest at this point I couldnt tell if the substitution was because the coach decided to concede the game or because he was looking to change the tempo.

What happened over the next 13 minutes was pure mans game. In the first 10 of those minutes Ryan scored 11, grabbed 4 boards, had a couple assists and a steal. The guards were feeding off him and starting to hit shots. Now this thing is interesting.

Down 1 with one second our PG drove, drew the foul and hit both free throws giving MBC the win. It was just a fun game to watch.

The second thing is that the website www.laola1.tv is absolutely amazing. Even if you dont want to watch the BBL games they have any and every Euro sport, not limited to table tennis and rugby.

Hope this all finds you well, the season is starting up and pretty soon we will be knee deep in WCC hoops.

pilotdad1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by pilotdad1 Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:46 pm

Its been great having Ryan home, I have introduced him to the game of golf and he really enjoys playing.
I am happy to announce that he has signed his contract to play the upcoming season in Spain. He will be a member of Palma Air Europa which is in the LEB Gold division. The best part (at least as it relates to my vacation plans) is that Palma is on the island of Majorca and Palma sits on the Bay of Palma. From my research this seems to be one of the most beautiful places on earth to spend 9 months.
Ryan will be leaving at the end of August and is very excited for the next leg of his playing career.

pilotdad1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2014-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:27 am

el rinoceronte?

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum