Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Article About Jared Stohl

2 posters

Go down

Article About Jared Stohl Empty Article About Jared Stohl

Post by Stonehouse Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:09 am

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20071214/SPORTS/712140123/1004/SPORTS

It's a nice article for sure, and includes this quote from Rev:

"Jared was tremendous stepping up," Reveno said. "He played some of the point and the off guard for us. His versatility has really helped us early in the year. He's now our first guard off the bench, but I'm comfortable starting him in any game. I'd be comfortable starting him Saturday if it was necessary. He's been reliable. There are a lot of areas for him to improve upon, but for a freshman to come in and do what he's doing is great for us."

So it does indeed look like Jared has moved in front of Walter on the depth charts... not surprising, I guess, but actually sooner than I was expecting.

Anyway, it also sounds like there will be a good contingent of Pilot fans up there (or, at least, friends and family of Stohl and Sikma). Gooooo Pilots!
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down

Article About Jared Stohl Empty Re: Article About Jared Stohl

Post by mikemac65 Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:57 am

Stonehouse, thanks for the article on Stohl. I really like the information that is shared on the forum. I always thougt Stohl was a good pickup for our program.

mikemac65
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down