Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBA Summer League 2013

Go down

NBA Summer League 2013 Empty NBA Summer League 2013

Post by NoPoNeighbor Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:15 am

Luke Sikma is on the Minnesota team at the Las Vegas Summer League again this year. Today he was 3-3 from the field for 7 points, with 4 offensive rebounds, in 13 minutes of action.

Here's video of his highlight dunk

NoPoNeighbor
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1397
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

NBA Summer League 2013 Empty Re: NBA Summer League 2013

Post by NoPoNeighbor Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:29 pm

Minnesota assistant coach, and former Trail Blazer great, Terry Porter on Luke Sikma:

"Luke's a solid basketball player. He knows how to play; he has a great feel for the game. Obviously watching his dad (former Seattle SuperSonics great Jack Sikma) play I'm sure he's picked up many things in how you play this game. He's just smart, always in the right spot, can make the mid-rang shot, can pass. He's kind of a glue guy on the team."

NoPoNeighbor
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1397
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

NBA Summer League 2013 Empty Re: NBA Summer League 2013

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:39 am

NoPoNeighbor wrote:Minnesota assistant coach, and former Trail Blazer great, Terry Porter on Luke Sikma:

"Luke's a solid basketball player. He knows how to play; he has a great feel for the game. Obviously watching his dad (former Seattle SuperSonics great Jack Sikma) play I'm sure he's picked up many things in how you play this game. He's just smart, always in the right spot, can make the mid-rang shot, can pass. He's kind of a glue guy on the team."
I'm sure he picked up more skills from the coaching he received. If "watching his dad" taught him how to play the game, then why isn't Spike Lee or Jack Nicholson a superstar. They've watched lots of good basketball players.

Back to top Go down