Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pilots vs San Diego. Thursday 7 p.m. Root Sports

+5
Geezaldinho
MaizeBluePurple
VillaGorilla
Rob's Jacket
DoubleDipper
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pilots vs San Diego. Thursday 7 p.m. Root Sports - Page 2 Empty Re: Pilots vs San Diego. Thursday 7 p.m. Root Sports

Post by Geezaldinho Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:11 pm

The generation before mine put a cow in the bell tower at my Alma Mater.

It turns out cows won't walk down stairs, which ended badly for bossy.
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11800
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Pilots vs San Diego. Thursday 7 p.m. Root Sports - Page 2 Empty Re: Pilots vs San Diego. Thursday 7 p.m. Root Sports

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:25 pm

PurpleGeezer wrote:The generation before mine put a cow in the bell tower at my Alma Mater.

Like this?

Pilots vs San Diego. Thursday 7 p.m. Root Sports - Page 2 Hambur10

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDipper Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:45 pm

I’m a self-confessed Anglophile, having lived in the UK for eight years, and I especially love exploring the rich military history of East Anglia. On my most recent trip there, I discovered very nice light session bitter in Norwich called Cow Tower.

Hmm, I suppose it's possible it was named after one of Geezer’s school ancestors.

Pilots vs San Diego. Thursday 7 p.m. Root Sports - Page 2 Cow-to10
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11217
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezaldinho Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:36 pm

up7587 wrote:
PurpleGeezer wrote:The generation before mine put a cow in the bell tower at my Alma Mater.

Like this?

Pilots vs San Diego. Thursday 7 p.m. Root Sports - Page 2 Hambur10

Um, yeah. Just about exactly like that, except that since the slaughtering wasn't inspected, it went for dog food.

One of the perps was Dean of Men when I got there. Knowing the history made my time there easier.

The tower:
Pilots vs San Diego. Thursday 7 p.m. Root Sports - Page 2 Ff750e23f37650ee860cea54281eac2e
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11800
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by NoPoNeighbor Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:44 pm

GREAT game last night. The team played well. I was very impressed by Rodgers, in particular. As, I've said before, we are at our best when K. Bailey is our main offensive weapon. Takes the pressure off of Nicholas, VDM, et al, and allows others to make solid contributions.

And how about Pressley sinking those two free throws at the end?! That was HUGE. Let's get 'em tomorrow!

NoPoNeighbor
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1399
Registration date : 2012-02-04

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2