Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megan Rapinoe to play in France

2 posters

Go down

Megan Rapinoe to play in France Empty Megan Rapinoe to play in France

Post by Stonehouse Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:33 pm

Saw this pop up on her official Facebook page today:

"Headed out to France today!!! And not for holiday either. I am pleased to say Lyon will be my home for the next six months!!! I am thrilled at the challenge of being apart of one of the best football clubs in the world. More updates to come!! France here I come!"

https://www.facebook.com/mPinoe?fref=ts

Interesting... when does the new women's professional league start? Will it be as late as June/July? If not, I wonder how this might impact her potentially playing in Portland.
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down

Megan Rapinoe to play in France Empty Re: Megan Rapinoe to play in France

Post by Geezaldinho Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Stonehouse wrote:Saw this pop up on her official Facebook page today:

"Headed out to France today!!! And not for holiday either. I am pleased to say Lyon will be my home for the next six months!!! I am thrilled at the challenge of being apart of one of the best football clubs in the world. More updates to come!! France here I come!"

https://www.facebook.com/mPinoe?fref=ts

Interesting... when does the new women's professional league start? Will it be as late as June/July? If not, I wonder how this might impact her potentially playing in Portland.

From an interview with Merritt on the night of the USA-Ireland match

“It’s April. Originally, it was going to be May. It’s now April. There are pretty, I think, big windows in the international calendar.”
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11794
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down