Pilots @ Montana St. Sunday @ Noon PST

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pilots @ Montana St. Sunday @ Noon PST

Post by Geezaldinho on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:09 pm

Not sure it's all a guard issue. i can't remember the bigs sealing off a defender and presenting a target in the low post even once this year so far.

maybe i missed it. was it right after halftime and i was still chugging my beer?


Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 10316
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pilots @ Montana St. Sunday @ Noon PST

Post by up7587 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:28 pm

Coach lists some problems:
Attacking zone and turnovers were issues tonight but more important issue was competing consistently and rebounding. Need to battle for 40.
via Twitter

How do you not compete in the second game of the season? confused

up7587
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3518
Age : 62
Location : Portland
Registration date : 2007-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pilots @ Montana St. Sunday @ Noon PST

Post by DoubleDipper on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:31 pm

up7587 wrote:Coach lists some problems:
Attacking zone and turnovers were issues tonight but more important issue was competing consistently and rebounding. Need to battle for 40.
via Twitter

How do you not compete in the second game of the season? confused
Let alone the third!! Rolling Eyes

DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 6259
Location : Across the Bridge
Registration date : 2011-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pilots @ Montana St. Sunday @ Noon PST

Post by PilotNut on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:32 pm

I never got the video to work, but I am not sure we battled in any of the 40 minutes?

_________________
Run 'Em Aground Pilots!

PilotNut
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3918
Age : 43
Location : The 503
Registration date : 2007-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pilots @ Montana St. Sunday @ Noon PST

Post by up7587 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:33 pm

DoubleDipper wrote:
up7587 wrote:Coach lists some problems:
Attacking zone and turnovers were issues tonight but more important issue was competing consistently and rebounding. Need to battle for 40.
via Twitter

How do you not compete in the second game of the season? confused
Let alone the third!! Rolling Eyes
Embarassed

up7587
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3518
Age : 62
Location : Portland
Registration date : 2007-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pilots @ Montana St. Sunday @ Noon PST

Post by dholcombe on Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Yeah, I never got the video to work either even after I "purchased" the big sky package for free. I tried multiple different browsers. What a piece of crap. From the sound of things maybe it was a blessing not to watch this one.

dholcombe
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Number of posts : 423
Location : Aloha
Registration date : 2009-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pilots @ Montana St. Sunday @ Noon PST

Post by ShipstadPilot11 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:41 pm

dholcombe wrote:Yeah, I never got the video to work either even after I "purchased" the big sky package for free. I tried multiple different browsers. What a piece of crap. From the sound of things maybe it was a blessing not to watch this one.
I'm in the same boat. Never got it to load and decided to spend my time doing something better. Right decision, I'm afraid. I love my Pilots but this is tough and not looking great. We need impact talent STAT.

ShipstadPilot11
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 899
Age : 28
Location : P-Town, Oregon
Registration date : 2009-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum