Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Los Pumas

2 posters

Go down

Los Pumas Empty Los Pumas

Post by Geezaldinho Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:23 pm

I was checking up on Argentine Futbol when I came across this article from Dan Colasimone, an Aussie living in Argentina who writes about the argentine game.

http://www.therealargentina.com/argentinian-wine-blog/argentina-joins-the-rugby-championship-as-tri-nations-become-four/

The Argentine National Rugby team, Los Pumas, has been admitted as a member of the triNations cup, the premier rugby tournament in the world starting this year.

The other three are the South Africa Springboks, the NZ All blacks, and the Aussie wallabies. They are ranked 1-2-3 in the world right now. Argentina is ranked 8. The got a Bronze in the last Rugby WC, so they are no slouches.

They might get pounded, but it is a level up for them and they will only get better.

And it might prepare them for the Olympics next time, when the 7 man game becomes part of the games.
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11794
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Los Pumas Empty Re: Los Pumas

Post by DoubleDipper Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:02 am

The IOC will have a thing or two to say about those Visa cards on their chests..........but I wish them well; Rugby is a great game. (I think Hemingway would approve).

Los Pumas Los-pu10
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11139
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Los Pumas Empty 7400

Post by DoubleDipper Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:17 am

Oh, and Geez, congratulations on your post #7400 on PN. Not only are you a legend, but you are truly remarkable in that you come up with stuff that no one even thought to ask about, let alone knew existed. Razz

The rest of us try, but come up way short of the master.

Last edited by DoubleDipper on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:37 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Decided a picture of the Remington 7400 was not appropriate for this forum. My own gun control in case someone's little sister is looking.)
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11139
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Los Pumas Empty Re: Los Pumas

Post by Geezaldinho Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:32 am

I hope if I get to 7587 a bunch of those don't get pointed my way...

Los Pumas will be ready for their first home match against the All Blacks with their own Haka.

( mostly names of cartoon and Kids show characters and patapúfute, an old Mr. Bean-type movie about a barber who unknowingly has the secret formula for the bomb. )
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11794
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum