I Love Rob Conner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Love Rob Conner

Post by DoubleDipper on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:35 am

Iím a big fan of Coach Rob Conner, and this video interview does not diminish that view. I donít know when it was recorded (in the winter of 2010?), but it doesnít matter, because itís still Rob giving his ďSecrets to Success,Ē and itís Rob being Rob.

It was uploaded on July 19, 2012 to RunnerSpace.com. It's worth a look, I think you'll like it!

http://www.runnerspace.com/video.php?video_id=62326-Coach-Rob-Conner-University-of-Portland-Secrets-to-Success&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 6264
Registration date : 2011-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Love Rob Conner

Post by Woodless! on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:38 pm

And fall 2012....men's XC will be the only Pilot team to be ranked in the top 25.

Woodless!
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2010-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Love Rob Conner

Post by DoubleDipper on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:09 am

From the USTFCCCA today:
The U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association (USTFCCCA) announced on Tuesday the winners of USTFCCCA Region Athletes and Coaches of the Year honors for the 2012 cross country season in Division I as voted by the divisionís coaches.

Louisville will host the NCAA Division I Cross Country Championships on Saturday at E.P. ďTomĒ Sawyer State Park. The womenís race is slated to begin at Noon, eastern, followed by the menís at 1:15 p.m., eastern.

A live webcast of the championships will be broadcast on NCAA.com.

WEST REGION Ė Rob Conner, Portland
Conner is in his 23rd season leading the ninth-ranked Pilots. Portlandís West Coast Conference title was their 33rd in the past 34 years.
Rob last won the same honor in 2007.

Seriously, could there be a better representative for UP than Coach Conner!! cheers

DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 6264
Registration date : 2011-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum