Memorial Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Memorial Day

Post by oldtimer on Mon May 28, 2012 11:13 am

I may be a fan of sports but I am in true awe and admiration of those that sacrifice and serve in our military forces.
To those that have served or currently serve, to those that have lost loved ones keeping our country safe I salute you. Thank you for protecting our liberties and freedom.

oldtimer
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Memorial Day

Post by DoubleDipper on Mon May 28, 2012 12:59 pm

oldtimer wrote:I may be a fan of sports but I am in true awe and admiration of those that sacrifice and serve in our military forces.
To those that have served or currently serve, to those that have lost loved ones keeping our country safe I salute you. Thank you for protecting our liberties and freedom.
Well said, oldtimer.

Each and every day of the year should be Memorial Day in this great country of ours. Without the willing, often unnoticed, sacrifices made by the men and women of the United States Armed Services throughout the world every day, we would not enjoy so many comforts, such great opportunities, and yes, even the freedom to post on PilotNation.net.

This video link was sent to me this morning by the widow of a fallen airman I knew many years ago --

http://www.youtube.com/v/RU1oB8sGyYM

DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 6264
Registration date : 2011-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum