Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Core Values

Go down

Core Values Empty Core Values

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:51 am

I decided to start a new thread, so this didn't look like it was all about Tim D. From the other thread:
up7585 wrote:Rev continues to share his thoughts:Opportunity + Desire = Success. Committed to offer unmatched opportunity. Players bring desire to reach potential.
My view on why great teams aren't "great" for everyone, said much better by Jim Collins. Good stuff here. http://www.jimcollins.com/media_topics/first-who.htmlI believe he is referring to these: Are Great Companies ... Great Places To Work? It Depends and The Right People Are Self Motivated
This also gives some insight into the long term stability of our coaching staff. If you listen to all the Jim Collins clips, getting and having the Right People is the most critical aspect of success. You can not motivate people to become the Right People, they have to already have it in themselves. Rev obviously believes he has the Right People on his staff, or changes would be made.

Back to top Go down

Core Values Empty Re: Core Values

Post by VillaGorilla Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:54 pm

up7587 wrote:Rev obviously believes he has the Right People on his staff, or changes would be made.

I think this is part of the reason for him fighting for increased assistant pay. A big part of the success of the last several years has been continuity, IMHO.
VillaGorilla
VillaGorilla
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum