Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game would you like to see the Villa Drumsquad show up?

+10
onetouchfutbol
PurplePrideTrumpet
dholcombe
Geezaldinho
oldtimer
DoubleDipper
DaTruRochin
PilotNut
blacksheep
socman1026
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What game?

What game would you like to see the Villa Drumsquad show up? - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%What game would you like to see the Villa Drumsquad show up? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 4 ]
What game would you like to see the Villa Drumsquad show up? - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%What game would you like to see the Villa Drumsquad show up? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 5 ]
What game would you like to see the Villa Drumsquad show up? - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%What game would you like to see the Villa Drumsquad show up? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 5 ]
What game would you like to see the Villa Drumsquad show up? - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%What game would you like to see the Villa Drumsquad show up? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 18

What game would you like to see the Villa Drumsquad show up? - Page 2 Empty Re: What game would you like to see the Villa Drumsquad show up?

Post by ShipstadPilot11 Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:10 am

The way I think Pilot Riot should be:
Basketball > Cheers!

The way I've experienced Pilot Riot to be:
Basketball <<< Cheers!
ShipstadPilot11
ShipstadPilot11
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

What game would you like to see the Villa Drumsquad show up? - Page 2 Empty Re: What game would you like to see the Villa Drumsquad show up?

Post by DoubleDipper Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:43 pm

Good show, Drumsquad. I liked your noise, gear, and basketball IQ. (Although, I'm not sure why you chanted, "We want soccer" at one point. Many of us want soccer, but we have to wait our turn.) Cool
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11217
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by PilotDrummer Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:45 pm

DoubleDipper wrote:Good show, Drumsquad. I liked your noise, gear, and basketball IQ. (Although, I'm not sure why you chanted, "We want soccer" at one point. Many of us want soccer, but we have to wait our turn.) Cool
Was "We like soccer," and was after a kickball. I thought they were clever.
PilotDrummer
PilotDrummer
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 509
Location : Check behind the basket or in the drum squad. I probably have a cowbell.
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by DoubleDipper Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

PilotDrummer wrote:Was "We like soccer," and was after a kickball. I thought they were clever.
Thanks for the clarification PD. It was clever, as it turns out.

In my defense, I was encouraging the 6 year old behind me to yell louder, and I couldn't hear much of anything after the mid-point in the first half.

Again, well done, Villa Drumsquad! Very Happy
DoubleDipper
DoubleDipper
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11217
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by PilotNut Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Agreed, well done VDS. Clever chants, good enthusiasm... We would love to see you there going forward!

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochin54 Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:46 pm

Villa Drum Squad - come out and do your thing tomorrow night, and the rest of the year! Great enthusiasm and fun. Keep it up, proactively invite others to join, and start a great student section for Pilot Basketball!!
Rochin54
Rochin54
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2