Pilots @ Seattle U 2/5 7:10 PM

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pilots @ Seattle U 2/5 7:10 PM

Post by Rob's Jacket on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:20 pm

onetouchfutbol wrote:http://www.portlandpilots.com/news/2011/2/5/MBB_0205115029.aspx

It is cool that Luke Sikma is 3 rebounds away from being UP's all time leader. We're witnessing Pilot history with the senior years of Sikma and Stohl.

And Rev is two wins away from passing Edmond Fiene (1928-34) for sixth on the UP wins list, behind Jack Avina, Al Negratti, Mush Torson, Edwin Fitzpatrick, and THE Rob Chavez.

"Iím excited about being part of the Pilot Nation." - Terry Porter

Rob's Jacket
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 774
Registration date : 2007-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaPilot1 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:52 am

Mesa, was there any at mid-court afterward? Or is it only okay to do that if you've been doing it for a long time? Beating a Dead Horse [/quote]

Dont get me started PPT, I must be going through post dog death depression....I'm the guy sleeping through the game Suspect ...whose supposed to be taking roll call on the chat room...but just finished up watching the PILOTS WIN!!!

I swear next game Mattywizz and I will have to start a fans from afar club who miss the game and watch it on their DVR club!! Embarassed

MesaPilot1

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2007-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShipstadPilot11 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:03 am

onetouchfutbol wrote:It is cool that Luke Sikma is 3 rebounds away from being UP's all time leader. We're witnessing Pilot history with the senior years of Sikma and Stohl.

And don't forget "Newt-son" who set a UP Career record today.

ShipstadPilot11
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 899
Registration date : 2009-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:07 pm

That had to be the ugliest game I have seen in a long time. Even with that the game never really felt out of hand. And you have to wonder what Cameron Dollar was thinking letting his players give Jared as much space as they did (Not that I'm complaining).

In a lot of ways it felt like the team was experimenting a bit, working on different sets and whatnot, but it was a great opportunity to give extended minutes to some of the bench guys (Jared, Nem, Kramer and Luke rested for large chunks of the second half) It was also really cool that Rev let all 5 freshman play those last 2 minutes, hahaha maybe Thielke can give Jasonn some tips on how to block a 3 pointer Razz

DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3576
Registration date : 2007-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by upsailor on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:25 pm

I can't imagine what got into Douglas, as he has had trouble at times with TO's, but that had to take the cake.

upsailor
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum