Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just for fun!!! and comic relief...

2 posters

Go down

Who is the worst director of referees in College Basketball???

Just for fun!!! and comic relief... Vote_lcap0%Just for fun!!! and comic relief... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Just for fun!!! and comic relief... Vote_lcap100%Just for fun!!! and comic relief... Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
Just for fun!!! and comic relief... Vote_lcap0%Just for fun!!! and comic relief... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Just for fun!!! and comic relief... Empty Just for fun!!! and comic relief...

Post by MesaPilot1 Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:47 am

Especially after libbys little brother called that charge on the pilots while Delly was shuffling his feet backward...reminds me of a call libby would make to narcistically , and egomanically take over the game from the players...how that guy can comb his hair , and look in the mirror after this 2 game series of games ....I have to agree with the Zag fans on this one....the refs are allways 2nd rate in league play...but Libby's got some real stinkers on his payroll this year alien

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Just for fun!!! and comic relief... Empty Re: Just for fun!!! and comic relief...

Post by Stonehouse Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:35 pm

I came face-to-face with the man last night... I was going to say something, but just grabbed a Pepsi out of the cooler instead. Damn. Opportunity lost. Wink
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down

Just for fun!!! and comic relief... Empty Re: Just for fun!!! and comic relief...

Post by MesaPilot1 Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:41 pm

I'm sure he's a nice person, he's a proven official (thats the nicest thing I can say about him) and Rev,Few, Bennett or the other coach's have never " badmouthed" him as far as I can tell....I just have seen way better, nuetral, persons (women included) who dont have his EGO... or ability to "steal the spotlight"....Hes sorta the Bobby Knight of officiating imo....But he's our Bobby meaning he now supervises the WCC officials...which isnt all bad he can mentor young officials and Stay off the court, thank god!!!

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum