Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2010-11 mens BB roster

4 posters

Go down

2010-11 mens BB roster Empty 2010-11 mens BB roster

Post by upsailor Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:27 pm

If you look at Rev's Aug 18 twitter you will note that he mentions eight new players.
If you look at the current roster there are seven new players. From the new rosterthe names of mitrovic and schaefer are missing. Does Rev have someone new stashed away ?

upsailor
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Back to top Go down

2010-11 mens BB roster Empty Re: 2010-11 mens BB roster

Post by Geezaldinho Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:41 pm

Nem was just featured with Jared in an article about returning players.

He's on the roster when I looked just now.
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11794
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:21 pm

6 freshmen, 1 soph transfer, so 1 new walk-on?

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaPilot1 Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:54 am

I'll ask you know who scratch . But,like I've mentioned before you "Portland insiders" generally have the answer on personel at the same time as the players. I guess Rev likes to keep the vets. on their toes and guessing once in a while because we know transfers,juco's, and signee's at virtualy the same time as the players. Either that or he would rather have them practicing their free-throws,lol,Liftin weights with Coach Scott, or studying(film and academics) and leave the recruiting/personel decisions/other day to day tasks/necessary evils up to he and the three other coachs and the 2nd yr dir of basket operations (fancy titlw for the young 23 yr old man who was the student mgr ,before Rev got him a paid job and promo)

I luv a parade, and a 109 degree desert heat day sunny with high humidity Mad (for here). It reminds me of one thing, the dog days of summer for Mesa's fav sport are soon ending and the young men are soon to come back from summer break and before Mesa knows it i skills start, practice's, ooc games , and the upset of the year in the WCC conference ocurrs, the Portland Pilots finish 4th in the WCC reg. season, make it to the semi's in Vegas,and they play in the NIT tourney .

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by onetouchfutbol Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:57 pm

Geezaldinho wrote:Nem was just featured with Jared in an article about returning players.

He's on the roster when I looked just now.

I think Nem will be one of our most improved players this year...partly by just having an increased number of minutes on the floor. I'm hoping he gets a sixth man role...giving us some offense off the bench like Stohl has done in recent years.
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2203
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down