St. Marys Gaels @ Portland, Saturday 6pm

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: St. Marys Gaels @ Portland, Saturday 6pm

Post by Geezaldinho on Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:49 pm



nice...

Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 10315
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: St. Marys Gaels @ Portland, Saturday 6pm

Post by MaizeBluePurple on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:55 am

MesaPilot1 wrote: I wish more lurkers would post, really, I would enjoy more input instead of my yapper Beating a Dead Horse ,


MesaPilot1

As a lurker, part of the reason I don't post a lot is most of what I would say can generally best be summed up as "I agree with X." There have been lots of time where I have started a post only to cancel because I was just repeating someone. That and I don't want to say anything too negative.

Maybe I'll just need to start my Luke and Jared for 10-11 co-captains campaign.

NewUPFan (Worst name ever. I have had it since before PilotNation.net. Rolling Eyes )


Last edited by NewUPFan on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed typos)

MaizeBluePurple
***PilotFans Donor***
***PilotFans Donor***

Number of posts : 138
Location : Image (c) Craig Clark / SportsPageMagazine.com
Registration date : 2007-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: St. Marys Gaels @ Portland, Saturday 6pm

Post by DaTruRochin on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:11 am

(You CAN change your screen name you know...)

DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3576
Location : Boston, MA
Registration date : 2007-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: St. Marys Gaels @ Portland, Saturday 6pm

Post by MaizeBluePurple on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:51 am

I know I can, and I eventually will. I just have to come up with something less lame, which is hard for me Very Happy. SS11 was suggesting I change it a few months ago.

MaizeBluePurple
***PilotFans Donor***
***PilotFans Donor***

Number of posts : 138
Location : Image (c) Craig Clark / SportsPageMagazine.com
Registration date : 2007-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: St. Marys Gaels @ Portland, Saturday 6pm

Post by PilotNut on Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:35 am

Post-game interviews with Sikma & Rev:


_________________
Run 'Em Aground Pilots!

PilotNut
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3914
Age : 43
Location : The 503
Registration date : 2007-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: St. Marys Gaels @ Portland, Saturday 6pm

Post by RiseUP on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:14 pm

That is a beautiful highlight reel.

RiseUP
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: St. Marys Gaels @ Portland, Saturday 6pm

Post by navigator on Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:25 pm

I agree with NUPF his name is lame.
My comments are the same as last year. The fastbreak is almost nonexistant as they wait for the point to get the ball.
I think Jason was the player of the game on the other thread. He was HUGE when he was needed.
I'm going back to my lurking now

navigator
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: St. Marys Gaels @ Portland, Saturday 6pm

Post by mattywizz on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:27 pm

NewUPFan wrote:reason I don't post a lot is most of what I would say can generally best be summed up as "I agree with X."

That hasn't stopped me. I haven't had a post with substance since Geezer was knee-high to a grass hopper. Don't stop yourself from posting, even if you think you are just repeating there may actually be something new that you bring up. And even if you just agree with everyone else, post it, that's your opinion.

mattywizz
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1230
Age : 34
Location : La Crosse, WI
Registration date : 2007-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: St. Marys Gaels @ Portland, Saturday 6pm

Post by ShipstadPilot11 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:47 pm

mattywizz wrote:
NewUPFan wrote:reason I don't post a lot is most of what I would say can generally best be summed up as "I agree with X."

That hasn't stopped me. I haven't had a post with substance since Geezer was knee-high to a grass hopper. Don't stop yourself from posting, even if you think you are just repeating there may actually be something new that you bring up. And even if you just agree with everyone else, post it, that's your opinion.
I agree with mattywizz.

ShipstadPilot11
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 899
Age : 28
Location : P-Town, Oregon
Registration date : 2009-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: St. Marys Gaels @ Portland, Saturday 6pm

Post by Geezaldinho on Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:50 pm

I agree with SSP11, but not necessarily with Mattywizz.

Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 10315
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: St. Marys Gaels @ Portland, Saturday 6pm

Post by Rob's Jacket on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:31 pm

ShipstadPilot11 wrote:
mattywizz wrote:
NewUPFan wrote:reason I don't post a lot is most of what I would say can generally best be summed up as "I agree with X."

That hasn't stopped me. I haven't had a post with substance since Geezer was knee-high to a grass hopper. Don't stop yourself from posting, even if you think you are just repeating there may actually be something new that you bring up. And even if you just agree with everyone else, post it, that's your opinion.
I agree with mattywizz.

+1

_________________
V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!

"Iím excited about being part of the Pilot Nation." - Terry Porter

Rob's Jacket
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 774
Location : On the court
Registration date : 2007-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: St. Marys Gaels @ Portland, Saturday 6pm

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet on Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:47 pm

Rob's Jacket wrote:
ShipstadPilot11 wrote:
mattywizz wrote:
NewUPFan wrote:reason I don't post a lot is most of what I would say can generally best be summed up as "I agree with X."

That hasn't stopped me. I haven't had a post with substance since Geezer was knee-high to a grass hopper. Don't stop yourself from posting, even if you think you are just repeating there may actually be something new that you bring up. And even if you just agree with everyone else, post it, that's your opinion.
I agree with mattywizz.

+1
Rob's Jacket ftw.

PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2880
Age : 35
Location : Section 18A, Row 5
Registration date : 2007-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: St. Marys Gaels @ Portland, Saturday 6pm

Post by up7587 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:10 pm

PurplePrideTrumpet wrote:
Rob's Jacket wrote:
ShipstadPilot11 wrote:
mattywizz wrote:
NewUPFan wrote:reason I don't post a lot is most of what I would say can generally best be summed up as "I agree with X."

That hasn't stopped me. I haven't had a post with substance since Geezer was knee-high to a grass hopper. Don't stop yourself from posting, even if you think you are just repeating there may actually be something new that you bring up. And even if you just agree with everyone else, post it, that's your opinion.
I agree with mattywizz.

+1
Rob's Jacket ftw.
king

up7587
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3512
Age : 62
Location : Portland
Registration date : 2007-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: St. Marys Gaels @ Portland, Saturday 6pm

Post by PilotDrummer on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:33 pm

up7587 wrote:
PurplePrideTrumpet wrote:
Rob's Jacket wrote:
ShipstadPilot11 wrote:
mattywizz wrote:
NewUPFan wrote:reason I don't post a lot is most of what I would say can generally best be summed up as "I agree with X."

That hasn't stopped me. I haven't had a post with substance since Geezer was knee-high to a grass hopper. Don't stop yourself from posting, even if you think you are just repeating there may actually be something new that you bring up. And even if you just agree with everyone else, post it, that's your opinion.
I agree with mattywizz.

+1
Rob's Jacket ftw.
king
QFT.

PilotDrummer
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Number of posts : 487
Location : Check behind the basket or in the drum squad. I probably have a cowbell.
Registration date : 2007-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: St. Marys Gaels @ Portland, Saturday 6pm

Post by DaTruRochin on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:42 pm

Haha, do I need to lock the thread?

DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3576
Location : Boston, MA
Registration date : 2007-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: St. Marys Gaels @ Portland, Saturday 6pm

Post by PilotNut on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:44 pm

DaTruRochin wrote:Haha, do I need to lock the thread?

Fun Hater! Razz

_________________
Run 'Em Aground Pilots!

PilotNut
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3914
Age : 43
Location : The 503
Registration date : 2007-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: St. Marys Gaels @ Portland, Saturday 6pm

Post by DaTruRochin on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:56 pm

PilotNut wrote:
DaTruRochin wrote:Haha, do I need to lock the thread?

Fun Hater! Razz

This is just a gateway thread into threads dedicated to counting up by even numbers...

DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3576
Location : Boston, MA
Registration date : 2007-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: St. Marys Gaels @ Portland, Saturday 6pm

Post by PilotNut on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:59 pm

True, we do need to limit access to the 1K Club Lounge...

_________________
Run 'Em Aground Pilots!

PilotNut
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3914
Age : 43
Location : The 503
Registration date : 2007-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: St. Marys Gaels @ Portland, Saturday 6pm

Post by Geezaldinho on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:59 pm

I presume you are going to delete these blatant attempts to get into the 1K poster club and steal all my our beer.

Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 10315
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: St. Marys Gaels @ Portland, Saturday 6pm

Post by up7587 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:02 pm

Give me Beer!

up7587
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3512
Age : 62
Location : Portland
Registration date : 2007-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: St. Marys Gaels @ Portland, Saturday 6pm

Post by DaTruRochin on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:03 am

Weird...

DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3576
Location : Boston, MA
Registration date : 2007-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum