Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANDY POLING TO TRANSFER FROM GONZAGA?

Go down

ANDY POLING TO TRANSFER FROM GONZAGA? Empty ANDY POLING TO TRANSFER FROM GONZAGA?

Post by MesaPilot1 Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:26 pm

Redshirt sophomore foward-center has decided to transfer from Gonzaga. Isn't Poling originally from Portland, pale too bad it would be an WCC transfer and he has already used up one of his 5 yr elgibility years red-shirting in Spunkane.

Poling showed much promise about 3-4 years ago(one of Top posts in the West) until he developed those underweight/health problems. Good luck wherever he ends up, he has alot of offensive potential. Oh, man could you imagine what Rev could have done with a talent like that after he got done teaching him how to play "D" and toughening him up.

But I'm real happy with the young bigs coming in. They will work right into the starting lineup with Luke and Kramer. Especially our Zag Prep kid, and the Canadian who will both jump right in and contribute immediately.

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

ANDY POLING TO TRANSFER FROM GONZAGA? Empty Re: ANDY POLING TO TRANSFER FROM GONZAGA?

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:39 pm

Got any links? Question

Back to top Go down

ANDY POLING TO TRANSFER FROM GONZAGA? Empty Re: ANDY POLING TO TRANSFER FROM GONZAGA?

Post by MesaPilot1 Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:00 pm

up7587 I was glancing at the Zag Board, these guys all linked it off of Matt Bouldin's twitter acct. I wouldn't bet my house on it but after 10-12 guys verifying it and posting I would imagine it is true. I think if you go to Matt
Bouldin's twitter stuff you would find it.

I refuse to look at someones twitter page who is young enough to be my son. Call me stubborn,lol.......
If Your still in college, I think your time is better spent cracking the books(thats another rumor about M.B. I would love to share but cant,I guess it doesnt happen too often but who cares he's always been eligible to play) , or the beers open, rather than twittering. Leave the twittering to your coach or one of his assistants...lol. I would be surprised if GU doesn't make an "official" anouncement tomorrow.

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Why don't you check Poling's Facebook page? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaPilot1 Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:50 am

You are so, so bad UP7587, I liked it. I doubt his Facebook page would even interest my daughter who's dating half the soldiers now in Afganistan (just a semi-true jokey...nobody get to prideful and claim sexism on me please).

I would love to see him transfer within the WCC but he's pretty much wasted alot of good eligibility at the Bulldogs. That would be so funny to see Elias Harris playing in Europe, Sacre sitting on the Bench in New Jersey, Foster selling Hemp in Northern California next year. That would leave that little frail Kelly O in the middle with a marginal player from Minnesota (Sam Dower). I've seen alot of Minnesota/Iowa/Illinois basketball over the last 35 plus years and there was a reason he was not heavily recruited back there like other Minnesota prep players. The same with the kid from Linn Mar in Marion,IA. Excellent players in HS don't always have any more "upside" left when they lack quickness, and speed of other college players.

Gonzaga better start getting a little nervous about who's in the middle next year. I bet pew is kinda wondering why he didn't push a little harder for the hometown Gonzaga Prep kid now? A chink in their suit of armor. Without Bouldin's leadership their gonna look kinda like they did against Duke when he was half out of it, and the game was over in the first 5 minutes.

This transfer, if it happens for Poling, might be the best thing for the kid's pschee"" Good luck to the ol A.P.

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Back to top Go down