Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rev on Seattle radio

4 posters

Go down

Rev on Seattle radio Empty Rev on Seattle radio

Post by PilotNut Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:01 pm

From UP:
--Rev was on KJR this morning and will be on KRKO this afternoon (Wednesday) at 5:25. (If anyone finds these archives, please post a link here).
--Sikma will be on KJR tomorrow (Thursday) at 11:38 a.m.
--Reveno will be on 95.5 in Portland on Thursday at 1:35 p.m. (per usual weekly program)

Via twitter:
Just confirmed men's basketball player Luke Sikma will be on KJR 950 AM in Seattle on Thursday at 11:38 a.m.

Listen to @CoachReveno this afternoon on KRKO in Seattle at 5:25 p.m. http://www.krko.com/

@CoachReveno will be on KJR 950 AM Wednesday at 9:20 a.m. to talk UP hoops and the game vs. UW on Saturday http://tinyurl.com/5g87y

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Rev on Seattle radio Empty Re: Rev on Seattle radio

Post by onetouchfutbol Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:10 pm

Sweet. It makes sense that Sikma would be on. It's inevitable that there will be at least one question referring to his Dad...or what it's like to play with the last name Sikma. Please post any links to MP3. I'll be working when this comes on... Thx.
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2203
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by PilotNut Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:02 pm

Rev's archived interview from KJR on 12/16/09: LINK.

This is a very good interview, not the usual questions...

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochin54 Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:38 am

PilotNut wrote:

This is a very good interview, not the usual questions...

Seconded. I pretty dang good interview.I would recommend it.
Rochin54
Rochin54
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 682
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaPilot1 Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:29 am

I enjoyed the interview PilotNut thanks for linking it. I don't know if anyone has linked the Denver game highlights...it's beyond me...but there is a good highlight of Jasonn making a left-handed dunk. Which is great for him for all the practice time he puts in and the limited minutes he gets its nice to see him get a reward. The TJ to Nik incredible half court (bounce?) pass is of course the games best. I really thought Denver was a good team sort of a lesser version of Butler. (Who playing better and just beat Ohio State by 10+) It was a great win for the Pilots, and a way for them to get their confidence back and give Washington all they can handle this Saturday Yahoo! .

Thanks again for all the links you guys provide,because us long-distance fans don't get the local radio and TV stations normally. I know Geez is still out there,but I'm hoping Stonehouse can still provide his golden nuggets he finds even if he can't comment on the Athletic Programs because of his new position.

MesaPilot1

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152

Back to top Go down