Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice link to '76 Classic Tourney...

Go down

Nice link to '76 Classic Tourney... Empty Nice link to '76 Classic Tourney...

Post by onetouchfutbol Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:33 am

People might like this link while following the tourney:

http://www.76classic.com/

It's so cool to see Rev and our team with these other exceptional teams. This is a big moment for
our program. Let's do some damage in this thing! GO PILOTS!
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2203
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Nice link to '76 Classic Tourney... Empty Re: Nice link to '76 Classic Tourney...

Post by onetouchfutbol Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:37 am

Our description on the Meet the Coaches link:

"Portland was one of only 11 teams in the nation to improve its overall record by at least 10 wins, going from 9-22 in 2007-08 to 19-13 last season. The Pilots earned an invitation to the inaugural CollegeInsider.com Tournament, just the third post-season berth in the school’s 51-year history at the NCAA Division I level. Coach Eric Reveno was named WCC coach of the year after posting a 9-5 record and third place finish in the league. This past off-season, the Portland team embarked on a 10-day tour of Australia, including four games against Australian teams."

Awww...yeah!

I like our chances of going a round or two... West Virginia might be a favorite to win this, but, it's kind of hard to pick. I think I'd pick WV based on what I know...
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2203
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down