Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road Trip: UofO Game

4 posters

Go down

Road Trip: UofO Game Empty Re: Road Trip: UofO Game

Post by Harry Redknapp Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:25 am

UPSF

A call to action!

OK so I'm on vacation but early morning is a time when the family is asleep and I get to catch up on the news across the internet.

I'm very excited about the coming season and looking forward to a road trip to Eugene for the first game.

See you there?
Harry Redknapp
Harry Redknapp
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by UPSoccerFanatic Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:41 am

We'' be in Eugene and have just set plays to be at UW over Labor Day weekend for the tournament there. Now, all I have to do is get my wife to take a day trip when we play UW up there!

It's going to be a great year -- but, there are some other very good teams out there (Stanford and North Carolina, in particular, as well as Penn State, plus Santa Clara may be coming back -- not to speak of Florida State, UCLA, and Notre Dame).
UPSoccerFanatic
UPSoccerFanatic
All-WCC
All-WCC

Number of posts : 1867
Registration date : 2007-10-31

http://sites.google.com/site/rpifordivisioniwomenssoccer/

Back to top Go down

Road Trip: UofO Game Empty Road trip to Eugene on August 22nd

Post by Shadrach Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:10 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote "I'm very excited about the coming season and looking forward to a road trip to Eugene for the first game."

Pilot Nation members will soon be able to take advantage of a fantastic offer that is being put together now with the help of the UP Athletic Marketing Dept. Raz Transportation company will provide a Rooter Bus for the trip to Eugene on August 22nd when the Pilot women take on the Oregon Ducks. The official announcement will be forthcoming from Trish Miller in about 2 weeks but it appears Pilot fans will be able to sign up for a round-trip ride from the Chiles Center on the UP campus to Eugene on a Pilot rooter bus for less than $25 per person! The cost includes a general admission ticket to the game.

So mark your calendars now and plan to join season ticket holders and other Pilot Nation fans for the trip to Eugene. These are super nice buses that include restrooms and hold 47 passengers. In my own small circle of friends and family I count 12 fans who will be on that bus. That leaves room for only 35 more. So be ready to respond when the official invitation to participate comes out. Raz has promised to add as many buses as needed to haul us all there and back. The announcement will invite persons interested in attending to respond by a certain date (maybe July 31st or the following week) to reserve their seat on the bus. Payment will be by cash or by check payable to UP Athletics and will be collected when you get on board.

This is a great opportunity for Pilots fans to jump start what will surely be another great year of women's soccer on the Bluff! GO PILOTS!!

Shadrach
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by PilotNut Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:59 pm

This is a great topic worthy of its own title/thread... so I have split it off the Foxhoven "guest appearance" thread... Cool

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down