Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International tournaments and injuries?

3 posters

Go down

International tournaments and injuries? Empty International tournaments and injuries?

Post by Harry Redknapp Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:10 am

In past years the Pilots progress to ultimate triumph has been thwarted by inconvenient "distractions" like having three top players (whom I christened the three amigas) spirited away to international duty.

I don't think that there are any such problems this year. Correct?

And what of injuries? Kendra C appeared back to 100% in the spring games and has featured in U23 camps so hope all is well there. Kelsey D got whacked upside the head in a U23 game and has a broken jaw? How is she doing? Hallie DeY is a an able cover at GK and is probably keen to start a game or two after sitting out the entire season.

And the popular Kassie McC had back surgery and missed spring. Will she be ready to go in the fall? I was very impressed with Kassie last season but also rate Michelle O very highly. I'd expect coaches to make sure that Kassie takes her time given expectations that MO and Cloee C will be stalwart pairing at center of defense.

Anyone close to campus have any early intelligence?
Harry Redknapp
Harry Redknapp
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Back to top Go down

International tournaments and injuries? Empty Re: International tournaments and injuries?

Post by eProf Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:03 pm

I saw Kelsey, Kassi, Keelin and Elli together on campus yesterday. All appeared fit and healthy...
eProf
eProf
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

International tournaments and injuries? Empty Re: International tournaments and injuries?

Post by Geezaldinho Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:04 pm

How's Kelsey's jaw?
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11800
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:45 pm

Kelsey's jaw is wired shut following surgery a couple of weeks ago. I think they said 6 -8 weeks recovery.

Kassi is still recovering and last I heard hadn't be cleared to start workouts yet.

Hopefully both will be back sometime during the first part of the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezaldinho Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:22 pm

Thanks for the update.
Geezaldinho
Geezaldinho
Pilot Nation Legend
Pilot Nation Legend

Number of posts : 11800
Location : Hopefully, having a Malbec on the square in Cafayate, AR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down