Next game... vs. Sutherland Sharks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Next game... vs. Sutherland Sharks

Post by cjacks14 on Wed May 20, 2009 4:20 am

I'll try to give a little preview of the teams we will be playing in the next few days.

Tomorrow's game against Sutherland will also be a tough one. I've personally played against this team before and they arent the most talented team but they are really solid and well-drilled. They aren't a big team, but they will be tough. These guys are a lot older than the AIS team too. Sutherland plays in a league which is very loosely a minor league. A lot of guys that play in the National league play in this league in the offseason.

Sutherland are currently 3rd in their league. They only have a few guys over 6'5" so the pilots should have a big size advantage. I'd expect the Pilots to outrebound these guys pretty handily. But this team is very solid and experienced so i think it will be a different sort of game than the AIS one. I would guess the AIS played a very uptempo kind of game. Sutherland are much more likely to play a half-court game.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sutherland pull some guys in for the game, guys that play or have played in the national league. It should be a good hit out for the Pilots. Especially backing up from the day before. Luckily it should only be a 1 hour drive max.

I'll be at the game tomorrow night so i'll post a little review and some pics (if i remember to take my camera to work tomorrow).

let me know if you want me to look out for anything in particular!

GO PILOTS

cjacks14
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-02-22

View user profile http://twitter.com/chrisjackson14

Back to top Go down

Re: Next game... vs. Sutherland Sharks

Post by Rochin54 on Wed May 20, 2009 8:34 am

Good stuff cjacks. Man, there is also a lot of good stuff on JBs blog on portlandpilots!!

Rochin54
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2007-04-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PilotNut on Wed May 20, 2009 10:50 am

Quick, someone FedEx him a "Slip It In" T-shirt!

PilotNut
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3914
Registration date : 2007-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin on Wed May 20, 2009 7:13 pm

CoachRevenoTonight we take on the Sutherland Sharks. I think we will start Taishi, Nem, BJ, Robin, and Jasonn. Want to get everyone good experience.

Here's to hoping we see that line up a LOT next season (when we are comfortably up by 25 at half Razz )

DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3576
Registration date : 2007-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum