PilotNation Scarves?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotNation Scarves?

Post by SciFi on Tue May 05, 2009 4:37 pm

Use this thread for Scarf designs and discussion. Smile

-SciFi

_________________
"True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing. As for me, all I know is that I know nothing." -Socrates

avatar
SciFi
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 313
Age : 40
Location : Welches, OR
Registration date : 2007-04-28

View user profile http://www.pilotnation.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: PilotNation Scarves?

Post by Auto Pilot on Tue May 05, 2009 6:29 pm

www.sportscarves.comPress here for the link
avatar
Auto Pilot
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 864
Age : 61
Location : So Cal
Registration date : 2008-08-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PilotNation Scarves?

Post by aleppiek on Thu May 07, 2009 8:12 am

I have heard that the university is considering producing soccer scarves this year, this is 2nd hand info, so take it with a grain of salt. But thought I would share.
avatar
aleppiek
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 786
Age : 35
Location : NoPo
Registration date : 2007-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PilotNation Scarves?

Post by PilotNut on Thu May 07, 2009 9:13 am

I know that the bookstore & athletic department are working on it... now what actually happens, what they would look like, etc., I dont know...

_________________
Run 'Em Aground Pilots!
avatar
PilotNut
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3959
Age : 44
Location : The 503
Registration date : 2007-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PilotNation Scarves?

Post by DaTruRochin on Thu May 07, 2009 9:34 am

PilotNut wrote:I know that the bookstore & athletic department are working on it... now what actually happens, what they would look like, etc., I dont know...

It doesn't shock me, I know they were not amused when the last batch of "underground" scarves passed their way around... I am kind of surprised it's taken them this long to react with an "official" scarf though...
avatar
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3576
Location : Boston, MA
Registration date : 2007-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PilotNation Scarves?

Post by PilotNut on Thu May 07, 2009 11:01 am

DaTruRochin wrote: It doesn't shock me, I know they were not amused when the last batch of "underground" scarves passed their way around... I am kind of surprised it's taken them this long to react with an "official" scarf though...

It seems to me they have missed the boat several times on revenue making opportunities--scarves, apparel/merchandise, etc... Beating a Dead Horse
avatar
PilotNut
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3959
Age : 44
Location : The 503
Registration date : 2007-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PilotNation Scarves?

Post by DaTruRochin on Thu May 07, 2009 12:02 pm

PilotNut wrote:
It seems to me they have missed the boat several times on revenue making opportunities--scarves, apparel/merchandise, etc... Beating a Dead Horse

They definitely tend to be more on the reactionary side of things rather than the visionary... And the whole bookstore racket on merchandise and sales doesn't help things either...
avatar
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3576
Location : Boston, MA
Registration date : 2007-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PilotNation Scarves?

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet on Thu May 07, 2009 12:36 pm

DaTruRochin wrote:
PilotNut wrote:I know that the bookstore & athletic department are working on it... now what actually happens, what they would look like, etc., I dont know...

It doesn't shock me, I know they were not amused when the last batch of "underground" scarves passed their way around... I am kind of surprised it's taken them this long to react with an "official" scarf though...
Based on what "official" scarves look like and cost at the Timbers store, I would be really surprised if the "official" Pilots design was as cool as the unofficial one. They won't be selling it at cost like fan-designed scarves either, I can tell you that.
avatar
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2880
Age : 35
Location : Section 18A, Row 5
Registration date : 2007-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PilotNation Scarves?

Post by DaTruRochin on Thu May 07, 2009 12:51 pm

PurplePrideTrumpet wrote:
Based on what "official" scarves look like and cost at the Timbers store, I would be really surprised if the "official" Pilots design was as cool as the unofficial one. They won't be selling it at cost like fan-designed scarves either, I can tell you that.

Especially if they have one of those swoosh shaped stains on them...
avatar
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3576
Location : Boston, MA
Registration date : 2007-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PilotNation Scarves?

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet on Thu May 07, 2009 1:07 pm

Oh, please...the ones Nike has for the big clubs are the worst.

Adidas did all right with the last Pilots scarf, though.
avatar
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2880
Age : 35
Location : Section 18A, Row 5
Registration date : 2007-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum