Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its Official... Pilots @ Pacific 3/18/09

+8
MesaPilot1
onetouchfutbol
PilotNut
Rob's Jacket
PurplePrideTrumpet
goldhelmet
DaTruRochin
cjacks14
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Its Official... Pilots @ Pacific 3/18/09 - Page 3 Empty Re: Its Official... Pilots @ Pacific 3/18/09

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:55 pm

Too many easy inside baskets. They'd just give a little body to our guys to create a bit of space, and put it in. I'd love to see our bigs develop more inside scoring presence.

Back to top Go down

Its Official... Pilots @ Pacific 3/18/09 - Page 3 Empty Re: Its Official... Pilots @ Pacific 3/18/09

Post by ShipstadPilot11 Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:54 pm

They hit 100% more FTs than us (22-11).

Next year looks bright! I'd like to see more Nem, I hear he has a great shot, however a source told me today that he has been having some minor, but lingering back problems (if I understood him correctly).

I look forward to a great summer full of improvement and health-improvement.

I believe that Ethan could have made a large impact in our last few games if his minutes weren't so limited. BJ played 24 minutes tonight, compared to Ethan's 7 (less minutes than Jasonn). He is an important part of our team, and it'll be great to have him healthy next year (hopefully). I think BJ has potential, but Ethan has seemed to help our squad significantly this year when he's on the floor.
ShipstadPilot11
ShipstadPilot11
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3