Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOLY JOHN BRYANT!!!

3 posters

Go down

HOLY JOHN BRYANT!!! Empty HOLY JOHN BRYANT!!!

Post by ShipstadPilot11 Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:49 pm

Bryant has 11 points, 17 rebounds and 2 blocks... in the FIRST HALF!

What a beast!
ShipstadPilot11
ShipstadPilot11
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

HOLY JOHN BRYANT!!! Empty Re: HOLY JOHN BRYANT!!!

Post by VillaGorilla Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:26 am

Bryant outrebounded San Diego 27-24. Holy cow!
VillaGorilla
VillaGorilla
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaPilot1 Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:16 am

Most of them were like a little girl Playing Dodgeball against the wall. Obviously neither of you watched the game and saw sissy boy bounce them off the rim to himself. I am going to luv to see him do that to Samhan, or Heifelt. Shaq,Dwight Howard and every other center in the NBA will make him eat ALL OF THOSE CHIPPEE'S THAT HE CURRENTLY STAND'S ABOVE EVERYBODY WITH HIS 4" VERTICAL LEAP ON HIS TIPPY TOE'S. This is why he has no reputation on the national LEVEL.Because his game is marginal on an awful team where he get's most of his rebound's and point's by standing in place and tipping it to himself.

Sorry to be so blunt, but some time a GIANT weakness and lack of athletic skill need's to pointed out. I would luv to see him play Hashseem Tebeet or Dejaun Blair. I think there would be a big difference than playing a weak sister in the USD with GYNO pomare' playing like half the player he has for the last 4 year's previous. (He had all of 6 pt's and 0 rebound's for the game). Usuall Gyno has that many point'sin the first 8-10 min of the game with 4-5 ribby's. It wasn't because John "4 inch off the ground" Bryant was such a devastating force on defence to.

Watch the game again or not just Gametracker.Byrant is sometime's one of the most marginal POY's to be nominated in WCC history. Would you choose him or someone with marginal integrity from the Zaggete's. I believe that helped him immensely. JMHO.

MesaPilot1

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ShipstadPilot11 Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:03 pm

Like I said on another thread, there is a lot that the stats don't tell about Bryant's numbers last night, that you were able to see by watching the game.

But I looked at the box score and Bryant had 6 offensive rebounds, which meant that he had 21 defensive rebounds. So even if you ignore all his offensive boards, he still had an incredible night rebounding. Thenagain, San Diego gave him a lot of balls to bring down, they were 22/58 from the field (37.9%).

The numbers alone are huge, but I think that you're absolutely correct when you say that he wouldn't stand up to many of the BIG guys in the Top 10.
ShipstadPilot11
ShipstadPilot11
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 901
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down