Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doe's anybody know if ERIN ANDREW'S wil be there???

Go down

Doe's anybody know if ERIN ANDREW'S wil be there??? Empty Doe's anybody know if ERIN ANDREW'S wil be there???

Post by MesaPilot1 Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:51 pm

IF that ESPN sideline woman cyclops cyclops cyclops is:D there I'm packing that engagement ring that my ex-girlfriend threw at my face a few years back. Had to use the ol catch an shoot hand's (an run for my life) pale on that one. Time to break it out of the dresser drawer. Maybe she will go to the same place me an the ex used in 91',lol.

MesaPilot1

@I can feel my first crowd sign coming on if they have just about any of the ladie's sunny on the sideline@

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

Doe's anybody know if ERIN ANDREW'S wil be there??? Empty Re: Doe's anybody know if ERIN ANDREW'S wil be there???

Post by MesaPilot1 Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:21 pm

Mesa will be bring Magic marker's and Sign board's if any of you guys want to totally embarrass yourself on TV. I just hope somebody wear's their Wally Pilot outfit that's a definate shot at stardom on ESPN and Sportscenter,lol. I think that outfit would make the local sport's new's in Portland at least.

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down