Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOTE FOR YOUR FAV PN AVATAR!SOCCER,CC,BASEBALL, ETC.. TOO!!!

3 posters

Go down

VOTE FOR YOUR FAV PN AVATAR!SOCCER,CC,BASEBALL, ETC.. TOO!!! Empty VOTE FOR YOUR FAV PN AVATAR!SOCCER,CC,BASEBALL, ETC.. TOO!!!

Post by MesaPilot1 Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:47 pm

SOMEBODY SET UP WITH TOTAL KNOWLEDGE OF BOARD PLEASE Rolling Eyes .

I know, I know I'm still stuck in the 80's with my long blond lock's listening to Heart,Fleedwood Mac,the POLICE (not literally guy's) etc...etc...

I luv a parade,Vegas, and showgirls(not necessarly in that order)

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Back to top Go down

VOTE FOR YOUR FAV PN AVATAR!SOCCER,CC,BASEBALL, ETC.. TOO!!! Empty Re: VOTE FOR YOUR FAV PN AVATAR!SOCCER,CC,BASEBALL, ETC.. TOO!!!

Post by MesaPilot1 Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:54 pm

Well, so much for that fine idea, back to my turquoise mine to lay in wait for another outlandish idget..... cherry

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Back to top Go down

VOTE FOR YOUR FAV PN AVATAR!SOCCER,CC,BASEBALL, ETC.. TOO!!! Empty Re: VOTE FOR YOUR FAV PN AVATAR!SOCCER,CC,BASEBALL, ETC.. TOO!!!

Post by PilotNut Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:55 pm

Well, nominate some candidates here, and I will set up a poll. Obviously up7587 is on the list...

Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 4259

Back to top Go down

Post by goldhelmet Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:22 pm

I know, I know I'm still stuck in the 80's with my long blond lock's listening to Heart,Fleedwood Mac,the POLICE (not literally guy's) etc...etc...

"Ooooooohhhhhhh Barracuda......"

"Rhiannion rings like a bell through the night and wouldn't you love to love her..."

"Don't stand, don't stand so, don't stand so close to me."

Last edited by goldhelmet on Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
goldhelmet
goldhelmet
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 270

Back to top Go down

Post by MesaPilot1 Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:55 pm

Very Happy GoldHelmet,

I knew there was something I liked about you. "Don't stop believing" in the Portland Pilot's Basketball team, We are the U of P! Where did "ALL IN" phrase come from for this year anybody??? Did Larry Williams or somebody in the Athletic/SID dept think that there was some kinda connection to Vegas with that Phrase??? Hmm... wouldn't been my first choice for the mattra. I wonder what the team thought standing next to those huge billboard's with that statement on it . I bet some of the local Morning DJ's had some fun with UP Basketball when they first saw those on the side of the freeway's.

What u think about those billboard's that were up MattyWhizz,Kinda a different statement to the community. But who know's ???

Last edited by MesaPilot1 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I like to make God laugh, I tell him my plan's for the day.)

MesaPilot1
Playmaker
Playmaker

Back to top Go down