Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many scholarships are available for this years recruits?

2 posters

Go down

How many scholarships are available for this years recruits? Empty How many scholarships are available for this years recruits?

Post by co-pilot Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:13 pm

Just wondering what we have to work with? Who has committed from the 2008 hs recruiting class? any transfers or all freshmen?

co-pilot
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Back to top Go down

How many scholarships are available for this years recruits? Empty Re: How many scholarships are available for this years recruits?

Post by Stonehouse Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:13 pm

We will have two open scholarships for the 2008 class... one from Sherrard graduating, and one from Jones leaving this summer.

No commitments yet, though they have a few offers out. Hopefully they will pick up a few verbals this fall.

In terms of transfers or freshman, I think the natural inclination is towards brining in freshman, though I'm sure they wouldn't turn down a big-time transfer if one came knocking and they felt that person is a good fit (like Nik Raivio).

But just considering the way they are trying to build and stabilize the program, I would be a little surprised if they didn't bring in two freshmen.
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down