Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumors about Nate Jaqua coming to Sounders FC...

+7
Stonehouse
ragingplatapus49
Auto Pilot
DaTruRochin
PurplePrideTrumpet
ohhh_yeah
onetouchfutbol
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Rumors about Nate Jaqua coming to Sounders FC... - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumors about Nate Jaqua coming to Sounders FC...

Post by onetouchfutbol Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:02 am

ragingplatapus49 wrote:id be discouraged if someone tried to convince me that DaTruRochin were a pilots supporter.......

Neutral

bandwagon follower? pointyball fan? i assume you sit in the library......

He's definitely not the only Pilot fan or player who ever came from the North... Let's see there's Kasey Keller, Michelle French, and a whole list of others... further North from Canada there's Sinclair and Sophie too...

So, yes, there are true Pilots supporters up North. We swet blood and tears for the teams just like you do. Peace...
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2203
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Rumors about Nate Jaqua coming to Sounders FC... - Page 2 Empty Re: Rumors about Nate Jaqua coming to Sounders FC...

Post by ragingplatapus49 Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:03 am

purplepridetrumpet, you havent even seen the start of it, hahahaha!!!

and in the TA, i think we refer to rochin as a "wrongsider"..... silent
ragingplatapus49
ragingplatapus49
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:11 am

Yeah I'm obviously a Pilot bandwagon jumper ever since I went there to college, I'm sure that is a terrible reason to start rooting for a team... And same for the Sounders, at least I wasn't going to their games when they played in the Tacoma Dome watching the Dunn brothers and Marcus Hanneman, I mean 1994 that's just absurd... When did the Timbers get re-formed, 2001?? Huh... weird...
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 3576
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:14 am

Both of you, I sincerely appreciate your support of the Pilots. When it comes to professional clubs we are not in agreement. I can live with that.
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Number of posts : 2880
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by onetouchfutbol Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:56 am

PurplePrideTrumpet wrote:Both of you, I sincerely appreciate your support of the Pilots. When it comes to professional clubs we are not in agreement. I can live with that.

I agree. It's time to agree to disagree. Plus, there's a difference between supporting the players from UP and the teams they play for... If you don't like the Sounders FC that's fine, but, Jaqua was a former Pilot.
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:06 am

athleticjames wrote:
PurplePrideTrumpet wrote:Both of you, I sincerely appreciate your support of the Pilots. When it comes to professional clubs we are not in agreement. I can live with that.

I agree. It's time to agree to disagree. Plus, there's a difference between supporting the players from UP and the teams they play for... If you don't like the Sounders FC that's fine, but, Jaqua was a former Pilot.
And I was thinking of posting something to that effect. Once a Pilot, always a Pilot.
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post by ohhh_yeah Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:30 am

athleticjames wrote:

28 or 29 goals and 22 assists with the Pilots correct??? i wish he would of stuck around with the fire and fought for a starting position...
ohhh_yeah
ohhh_yeah
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ragingplatapus49 Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:34 am

athleticjames wrote:
DaTruRochin wrote:Yeah, well I'm sure Seattleites are really weeping, have fun watching minor league soccer next year...

Yeah I'm obviously a Pilot bandwagon jumper ever since I went there to college, I'm sure that is a terrible reason to start rooting for a team... And same for the Sounders, at least I wasn't going to their games when they played in the Tacoma Dome watching the Dunn brothers and Marcus Hanneman, I mean 1994 that's just absurd... When did the Timbers get re-formed, 2001?? Huh... weird....

He's definitely not the only Pilot fan or player who ever came from the North... Let's see there's Kasey Keller, Michelle French, and a whole list of others... further North from Canada there's Sinclair and Sophie too... So, yes, there are true Pilots supporters up North. We swet blood and tears for the teams just like you do. Peace...

good to know youre not a poser when it comes to UP issues rochin, just expect to take some flack when you bring up and back s**ttle on a portland message board......

james, we obviously havent met.....i hope im not seriously going to be lectured on the history of the program, especially when 3 or the 4 names were females......lets at least keep our arguments linear in a mens soccer thread......for example, lets just say im from the keir cochran mold.....hope that helps.......

Last edited by ragingplatapus49 on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
ragingplatapus49
ragingplatapus49
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ohhh_yeah Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:53 am

it took some time but look what i found...

Rumors about Nate Jaqua coming to Sounders FC... - Page 2 Pilots10

Rumors about Nate Jaqua coming to Sounders FC... - Page 2 Pilots11
ohhh_yeah
ohhh_yeah
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:26 pm

He was in my Ethics class. Very Happy
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post by onetouchfutbol Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:26 pm

ragingplatapus49 wrote:
athleticjames wrote:
DaTruRochin wrote:Yeah, well I'm sure Seattleites are really weeping, have fun watching minor league soccer next year...

Yeah I'm obviously a Pilot bandwagon jumper ever since I went there to college, I'm sure that is a terrible reason to start rooting for a team... And same for the Sounders, at least I wasn't going to their games when they played in the Tacoma Dome watching the Dunn brothers and Marcus Hanneman, I mean 1994 that's just absurd... When did the Timbers get re-formed, 2001?? Huh... weird....

He's definitely not the only Pilot fan or player who ever came from the North... Let's see there's Kasey Keller, Michelle French, and a whole list of others... further North from Canada there's Sinclair and Sophie too... So, yes, there are true Pilots supporters up North. We swet blood and tears for the teams just like you do. Peace...

good to know youre not a poser when it comes to UP issues rochin, just expect to take some flack when you bring up and back s**ttle on a portland message board......

james, we obviously havent met.....i hope im not seriously going to be lectured on the history of the program, especially when 3 or the 4 names were females......lets at least keep our arguments linear in a mens soccer thread......for example, lets just say im from the keir cochran mold.....hope that helps.......

Call me crazy, but, the sex of the players is really irrelevant... I can appreciate your passion for the Seattle-PDX rivalry though...
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post by ohhh_yeah Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:07 pm

official... Bad PC
ohhh_yeah
ohhh_yeah
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:13 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Freddy to Jaqua?? I implore you to find a more beautiful mid-forward combination... Oh and they might play some nifty football too...
DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by onetouchfutbol Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:10 pm

Yes, it will be sweet. Let's hope Portland gets a team to get this rivalry started. Here's to watching Keller throw soft outlet lobs to Jaqua... Here's a complete list of the players taken:

http://www.soundersfc.com/article_noheader.aspx?id=1868 GOOOAAAALLL!!!!
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post by onetouchfutbol Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:19 pm

This was an exciting game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_szIzDZB2M

The WCC was well represented on the Dynamo with the Jaqua/Ching thing going on...
onetouchfutbol
onetouchfutbol
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post by ohhh_yeah Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:00 pm

http://theoffsiderules.blogspot.com/2008/12/seattle-sounder-show-fashion-while-sigi.html

lol!
ohhh_yeah
ohhh_yeah
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:06 pm

Please tell me people actually paid money to see this. That would just be perfect.

No Freddy? Guess he's too sexy for his shirt. Or his pants. Razz
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post by ohhh_yeah Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:51 pm

PurplePrideTrumpet wrote:Please tell me people actually paid money to see this. That would just be perfect.

$65 a person...
ohhh_yeah
ohhh_yeah
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Stonehouse Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:06 pm

Wait... weren't you guys earlier mocking Seattle for not being supportive of it's team? And now you're making fun of them for paying money to see the unveiling of the new kits? Isn't that a sign that people are excited about the team and ready to support it?

Look, I get not liking Seattle (believe me, I'm no fan of the Mariners, Seahawks, Sonics - RIP, or Huskies), but come on... the Sounders are MLS now. Their expansion franchise has been a model so far - tons of season tickets sold, active owners, tons of fan interest, etc. If and when Portland ever gets an MLS team, I hope it can be as successful in the run up to the first game as Seattle's has been.
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ohhh_yeah Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:13 pm

Stonehouse wrote:Wait... weren't you guys earlier mocking Seattle for not being supportive of it's team? And now you're making fun of them for paying money to see the unveiling of the new kits? Isn't that a sign that people are excited about the team and ready to support it?

Look, I get not liking Seattle (believe me, I'm no fan of the Mariners, Seahawks, Sonics - RIP, or Huskies), but come on... the Sounders are MLS now. Their expansion franchise has been a model so far - tons of season tickets sold, active owners, tons of fan interest, etc. If and when Portland ever gets an MLS team, I hope it can be as successful in the run up to the first game as Seattle's has been.

i am not mocking them for "paying money"... i simply answered his question...

i was "mocking" them for that display of drew carey's on the catwalk...
ohhh_yeah
ohhh_yeah
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTruRochin Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:39 pm

Drew Carey is a comedian being.... funny...... such a stretch...

Haha but being funny on purpose is better than being funny on accident, just watch this monstrosity:

DaTruRochin
DaTruRochin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ohhh_yeah Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:47 pm

yes that video deserves to be mocked also... Laughing

H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E
ohhh_yeah
ohhh_yeah
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePrideTrumpet Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:29 pm

Oh, I remember when that video came out. What will they look like? Red with white trim...or red with red trim? Shocked Very Happy

Pretty amazing that any football club would have a fashion show to debut new kits since clubs don't generally change the colors or design of their home shirts. Everyone there knew Bayern would be wearing red and white, just like every Inter kit will have blue and black stripes or every Celtic kit will be green and white hoops.

And I know Seattle has responded well to MLS. I just think it's funny that people just have to be the first to see what the kits would look like. As for the jackets, tees, &c., it's just Adidas gear in Seattle colors with the logo on it. Nothing earth-shattering, just the stuff that all the MLS clubs wear. There are places to see the stuff on the Internet, you know. Wink
PurplePrideTrumpet
PurplePrideTrumpet
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post by SciFi Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:04 pm

What's up with the florescent lime green in the Seattle colors? As for the second video. . . Red Card! Now to get it out of my head. . . Hitting my head agai

-SciFi

Rumors about Nate Jaqua coming to Sounders FC... - Page 2 Header10
SciFi
SciFi
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2007-04-28

http://pilotfans.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ohhh_yeah Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:05 pm

SciFi wrote:What's up with the florescent lime green in the Seattle colors?

-SciFi

they call it "rave green"... alien

they had official scarves made and there is hardly any of the color on it... i wonder why...
ohhh_yeah
ohhh_yeah
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next