Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Pilot (present & future) coverage

4 posters

Go down

More Pilot (present & future) coverage Empty More Pilot (present & future) coverage

Post by UPWomenSoccerRookie Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:30 pm

Here is some video of Taylor Brooke: Taylor Brooke

And an article on Jessica Tsao: Jessica Tsao

UPWomenSoccerRookie
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Back to top Go down

More Pilot (present & future) coverage Empty Re: More Pilot (present & future) coverage

Post by GUPhantom Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:52 pm

Thanks UPWSR.

That was a great preview of what's to come from Taylor. Short clip...but I like what I saw. I wish there would be similar videos and coverage of Kendall and Elinor too. I'd like to make it to one of their last senior HS games. It would be nice to watch them and get a baseline of what they're like as players now...and then see how they adjust to the college game next year as 2009 freshmen.

Word to Jessica....don't worry...we notice you...the coaches...fans...and especially your opponents! You're an awesome player!

GO PILOTS!!!
GUPhantom
GUPhantom
First man off the Bench
First man off the Bench

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Back to top Go down

More Pilot (present & future) coverage Empty Re: More Pilot (present & future) coverage

Post by Auto Pilot Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:07 pm

Ditto to GU about noticing Jessica. She is so solid you never have to worry about her making a big mistake. She plays like a professional. GREAT JOB Jessica
Auto Pilot
Auto Pilot
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Redknapp Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:32 am

One niggle: Steve Brandon is confused between his left and his right. Jessica plays right back for the Pilots.
Harry Redknapp
Harry Redknapp
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Back to top Go down