Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ot: juat for fun; an it might even bring a smile to you

4 posters

Go down

ot: juat for fun; an it might even bring a smile to you Empty ot: juat for fun; an it might even bring a smile to you

Post by fozziewozzie Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:24 am

* Deleted link *

Last edited by PilotNut on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i messed up the pasting)
fozziewozzie
fozziewozzie
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Back to top Go down

ot: juat for fun; an it might even bring a smile to you Empty Re: ot: juat for fun; an it might even bring a smile to you

Post by fozziewozzie Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:33 am

well it looks like i have failed linking a thread that i found humorous an have exposed myself. what can i do but say that i am an i always will be an ardent pilot fan
fozziewozzie
fozziewozzie
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Back to top Go down

ot: juat for fun; an it might even bring a smile to you Empty Re: ot: juat for fun; an it might even bring a smile to you

Post by fozziewozzie Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:37 am

how bout this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edd8ItSpRMs
fozziewozzie
fozziewozzie
Pilot Nation Regular
Pilot Nation Regular

Back to top Go down

ot: juat for fun; an it might even bring a smile to you Empty Totally Unbelievable!!!!!

Post by FANatic Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:46 am

Fozzie - That's incredible! Totally hilarious. How did they do that?

I can say with certainty I have never seen anything like that before in my life. Everyone...you just gotta see this video clip from Fozzie above!!!!!!! It's unbelievable... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

(I'm in shock...)
FANatic
FANatic
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by aleppiek Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:48 am

They can do amazing things with computers these days... just look at those annoying geico commercials.
aleppiek
aleppiek
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Auto Pilot Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:28 pm

Its known in Hollywood as CG (computer generation). Anytime you see big crowds in movies its usually four or five real people in the front and the rest are CG.

Basically they take someone who can do the soccer tricks and film them in front of a blue screen then they replace the person with a squirrel then they add the backround (grass area).

Hope that didnt ruin it for anyone. The clip is hilarious.
Auto Pilot
Auto Pilot
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down