Pilot Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Ticket Holders (I Want Your Minds)

4 posters

Go down

Season Ticket Holders (I Want Your Minds) Empty Season Ticket Holders (I Want Your Minds)

Post by FANatic Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:39 pm

I guess those of you who are season ticket holders get to pick up your tickets tomorrow, Saturday, Aug. 16th. It sounds like you will be treated to some fun stuff, including a team intrasquad scrimmage.

I, along with many others I would imagine, hope you share your thoughts on the team with the rest of us. Certainly, interesting topics would be the games of the "Mighty Rapinoes", the vaunted Freshmen Class, and the chemistry/cohesion devoped thus far, (or lack there of), by the team.

Also, it would be nice to hear about individual player's development and improvement, as well as early takes on how well some of these freshmen are really fitting in with Pilots Soccer.

Thanks in advance. (Now, back to what I was doing...) Season Ticket Holders (I Want Your Minds) Asleep-045
FANatic
FANatic
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Season Ticket Holders (I Want Your Minds) Empty Re: Season Ticket Holders (I Want Your Minds)

Post by aleppiek Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:48 pm

Fanatic,

I wish I was going to be able to make it, I will be sure to pick my wife's brain and get her thoughts which I will be sure to post for you. She is far more analytical than I. I am just excited to have the tix in my possession.
aleppiek
aleppiek
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Back to top Go down

Season Ticket Holders (I Want Your Minds) Empty Re: Season Ticket Holders (I Want Your Minds)

Post by Stonehouse Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:10 pm

Just found out I'll be able to go. Thought I was going to have to work tomorrow, but I dodged the bullet. If I don't melt away into the surface of Pru Pitch, I'll give a full report! Smile
Stonehouse
Stonehouse
Draft Pick
Draft Pick

Number of posts : 3242
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by FANatic Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:41 pm

Thank you, aleppiek and Stonehouse. I really appreciate it!

Oh, and aleppiek - Really dig your current signature. Frye's comment about Oden favoring dunking on Frye's head is just plain hilarious!!! Season Ticket Holders (I Want Your Minds) Battle-6
FANatic
FANatic
Playmaker
Playmaker

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by pms275 Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:54 pm

I'm looking forward to a first look tomorrow. I think this is going to be an interesting year, though I'm not sure how much we're going to learn until the Oregon game. It will be nice to get back on campus!
pms275
pms275
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down